Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Drum rollllll....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:22

Shadowstar poked her head into the apprentice's den. "Greypaw! Time to get up!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:25

"Wha?" she yawned and stretched her stiff limbs, she forgot it was her assessment today! Greypaw poked her head up higher as her vision cleared to see Shadowstar.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:29

"It's time for your assessment," She mewed with a look of happiness on her face. "Now let's get started!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:33

"Ya!" she meowed joy flooded her eye's
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:36

As they exited camp, Shadowstar turned to her apprentice. "This is how this will work, Greypaw," She mewed. "You will take until sundown to catch as much prey as you can. As you are doing so, I will be watching and assessing you, but you won't know where I am. You got that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:38

"Yes, but you might be upwind so I may scent you" she meowed "So you be careful to stay downwind" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:40

Suddenly, the leader's mood changed. "I know what to do," She snapped. "When I say you won't find me or know I'm there, I mean it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:45

Greypaw jumped back and slunked down, then stood up tall trying to match her leaders height "I was just playing no need to snap at me like a usless kit running off!" she growled standing up to herself "Why do you need to get so mad at just one comment!" she growled again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:48

As she looked at Greypaw, she suddenly saw Littlelight. It was as if they were exactly the same: acting the same way, looking the same way. It was Littlelight's day of exile all over again. She couldn't take it. "Because I am your leader and you will show me more respect than that!" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:50

"Your not my leader! your nothing like my leader! your acting to strange to be actual Shadowstar!" she hissed tensing her claws.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:54

A low growl escaped her throat as she unsheathed her own claws. As soon as she realized what she was doing, she stopped. "I don't have time for this. If you are going to act like a kit, then maybe you aren't ready to be a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 18:56

Greypaw growled "I am not acting like a kit I am acting like a apprentice should be acting to her leader who's not acting right" she growled calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:00

"I am not acting strange! I'm acting how I have been acting since I became a warrior, and even if I were to be acting strange, this is no way to treat your leader! You show respect no matter what!" She hissed at Greypaw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:01

Greypaw's eye's rimmed with tears of fear as she slunked back and ear's pressed against her head, "Yes, Shadowstar" she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 19:06

As Greypaw subverted herself to Shadowstar, she sighed. "Now, let's get on with the assessment," She meowed. "You will hunt between Thunderpath and Highpines. Go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drum rollllll.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drum rollllll....   Drum rollllll.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Drum rollllll....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next