Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hatin' while layin'

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 18:08

OoC: I thought Snow wasn't allowed to stay...
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 18:22

ooc:i'm not sure the post said it was for Wildstar to decide

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 18:39

OoC: She was exiled from the clans. Wild rarely comes on anymore, so as an admin, I'm just going to say that you can finish this topic, but she can't come back..
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Mar 2012 - 18:49

ooc:what about Tigerkit

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7409

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 12:17

Stormkit nodded, and leaped at the pile of leaves, landing perfectly on it, but disappeared as the leaves flew upwards, covering him. He poked his head from the pile, and looked at Snow. "Like that?" he asked, as he climbed out.

Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 13:57

"yes perfect but i must go i can't stay long i will be coming tommorrow to visit Tigerkit again,bye for now....."Snow mewed as she left the camp.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 14:03

Stormkit let out a huff, as she watched her go. "Just like a rouge...always staying and leaving, and she didn't even show me the twist!" he growled. "If I was the leader, I would just kick her out and make sure she didn't come back!"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 14:52

"oh i forgot to show you the twist i think i'll have time ok now what you do is when you jump in the air twist and try to land on that leaf over there."Snow mewed coming back to Stormkit.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 14:58

Stormkit let out a huff. If I ever do become leader, I am going to make sure that no rogues are in my Clan! he thought to himself, as he focused on the leaf, and leaped at it. He try to twist in the air, but he ended up landing on his back with a thud. "Ow..." he growled as he got back to his paws, his eyes blazing. He was going to learn this move!

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2012 - 15:45

"don't push yourself to hard."Snow mewed.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 15:34

Stormkit let out a small snort, and tried it again, only to fail the same way. "Don't give up my son..." a voice echoed in Stormkit's head, making him blink in surprise. His father had never spoken to him outside of a dream, calming that he didn't have the power to. He got back to his paws, wanting to make his father proud. He did it again, this time sticking it, but he lost balance once his paws hit the ground, and fell into the pile of leaves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatin' while layin'   Hatin' while layin' - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatin' while layin'
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3