Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight Empty
PostSubject: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 16:06

Okay. I saw Rayne's topic. I read the thing. Saw the reference. I was like "HEYUL NAW" and boom, here we are :3

1. Harry Potter is a classic book. Hell, i'm ten and I can read it. That doesn't mean others can't.. half of my class has at least read the first book.

2. Twilight is about vampires. And werewolves. The whole vampire concept is old. Plus, romance-having-to-choose-one-boyfriend-over-another concept is so old and overused.. I make a squelchy noise when I even think about watching the movies. ^^

3. Harry Potter has fun wizardry. You get to see a rat cup in the movie. How fricking cool is that?! <3

4. Harry Potter doesn't need to be shunned for being unrealistic. It's f*ckin wizardry, the whole thing is set on that. The time makes more sense than present for Harry Potter, anyway. Who rides trains anymore? :u

5. Harry Potter doesn't involve romance as an entire setting. There's legit reasons to be fighting, and legit reasons to have Ron fall in love with Hermione, and have me probably spell her name wrong.

6. Harry Potter is funny. <3

7. Harry Potter has cool battles, three-headed-dogs, giant chess, flying balls, the sport on flying brooms of which the name escapes my mind currently, and no ridiculously hot dudes that make the whole thing based on the outside and not on the inside.

8. Most people judge both books by it's cover. Twilight is decent, for a book of it's kind. But HP, it's a classic. If you don't know what Harry Potter is, go die in a hole.

9. There's DRAGGINS <3 (I wub dragons <3 (This is based on personal opinion, btw)

10. Harry Potter has no love triangles which make the whole plot focus hard. But it does have relationship problems, which are neccesary for two main characters to be bf/gf, imo.

And dat's moi view.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 16:37

A lot of people ride trains. ono

To work, to school, or around a city for tourism.

May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 17:39

But they use fossil fuels. They're evil. ./treehugger
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 17:44

Rain's topic? cx

Rain loves Harry Potter. Are you sure you got the right thing?

And you can't compare HP to Twilight. HP is so much better that you can't compare it.

But not as good as the Hunger Games >:c

10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 18:03

I wasn't saying that Rayne liked twilight. I read the stupid thing that that gal made.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012 - 21:38

The topic I made was about how stupid people that say "Twilight's better!" are. Most of that chick's reasons were, "Edward is hot. Jacob is hot. What more do I need to say?"

May, did you know that HP takes place in the late 90's? People only assume it's way earlier because of the castle and all the old-fashioned things that take place.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 4:31

Ah xP

But I will shun Harry Potter for one thing.

QUIDDITCH

e________________e

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 5:53

But Quidditch seems so exciting! D:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 6:19

It'd be exciting to play, yes...

Except in the books/movies/idunnoifitsinthebooksbutwhateverblah, it's pretty pointless cx Kind of like Podracing. It doesn't really have that much to do with anything.

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 8:11

True, but it's still fun to read about. They don't incorporate it so much in the movies, so the movies are focused on the plotline, but sometimes a certain Quidditch game makes a point or adds to the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012 - 13:53

HUNGER GAMES! :D HIGH FIVE, SLEEPY! *highfive*

*Totally not spam right?*

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight   10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight Empty

Back to top Go down

10 reasons why Harry Potter is only slightly better than Twilight
Page 1 of 1