Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Strange dream of...basically darkness D:

Go down 
+4
Pinely-san
Mossy
Ebby
Stormi the Gummy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: Empty
PostSubject: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 20:58

As Stormpaw stretched, exhausted from a long day of training, she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Almost instantly she woke up again...sorta. Dark trees surrounded her, and the ground was mushy. Where am I? She wondered in surprise.

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStrange dream of...basically darkness D: Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStrange dream of...basically darkness D: Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStrange dream of...basically darkness D: I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: 1voydStrange dream of...basically darkness D: 2gy1qubStrange dream of...basically darkness D: One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStrange dream of...basically darkness D: StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:11

Ohdeargod. PLEASE don't tell me you're turning kawaii-desu-evil? D:

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: PDt1Qqd Strange dream of...basically darkness D: Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 7:55

ooc: Heck no XD But she may be slightly tempted by some random kitties.

ic: Stormpaw decided to look around. It was hard considering it was so dark and brambles were everywhere. She smelled no prey whatsoever, and the rivers looked gushy and more of a solid than a liquid, like some sort of goo. No drinking that water, she thought, scrunching up her nose in disgust.

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStrange dream of...basically darkness D: Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStrange dream of...basically darkness D: Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStrange dream of...basically darkness D: I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: 1voydStrange dream of...basically darkness D: 2gy1qubStrange dream of...basically darkness D: One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStrange dream of...basically darkness D: StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 7:59

ooc FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
WHY ARE SO MANY INTRESETED IN THE FLAPPING DARK FOREEEEST?
DARK FOREST KITTIES WALK AROUND BY DEMSELLVES. We shouldn't even have this. But, Carry on :DDD

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 8:01

ooc: Lol I was bored. Besides Stormpaw not gonna turn evil. I'm pretty sure of that.
Cue dark forest kitties?

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 13:22

ooc: dats me! xDD

ic: A dark she-cat strided into view. "Hello. Who might you be, young apprentice?" Violet eyes gleamed with curiosity.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: N6a5zHfStrange dream of...basically darkness D: IMrnxD6Strange dream of...basically darkness D: GMXQgOOStrange dream of...basically darkness D: JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Strange dream of...basically darkness D: GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 14:39

Stormpaw spun around in surprise. "Stormpaw!" She answered happily. "I'm glad I'm not alone here. Where am I?" Looking around, she wondered why any cats were here.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 15:01

Scarletfire wasn't amused with her cheerfullness. "Oh, this is just a place many cats live in. Quite nice, I must say. We call it the Dark Forest, as you can see around you," she said, glancing around.

Strange dream of...basically darkness D: N6a5zHfStrange dream of...basically darkness D: IMrnxD6Strange dream of...basically darkness D: GMXQgOOStrange dream of...basically darkness D: JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 15:03

Stormpaw whisked her tail around in wonder and curiosity. "The Dark Forest? What's that?" She asked politely.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 15:18

"A... dark... forest. It can't get much simpler than that," she sighed. "All the cats that reside here have been abandoned by StarClan, so they stay here. They become strong warriors; stronger than those of Clan cats."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 15:50

Stormpaw's eyes widened in shock. "Abandon...By Starclan? Those poor cats! I wonder why Starclan would abandon them..." An Idea struck her. "You say you're stronger than the clan cats. That must be because all the clan cats that are here share skills with each other right? Is there any way you could teach me to be the best warrior I can be? It would sure surprise Raincloud!" She mewed happily, rising back on her hind paws and dealing a hefty Front Paw Strike on an invisible enemy. Stormpaw was strong and large for her age, and was always ready to learn.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 22:01

Scarletfire shook her head. "No, no, no. It's not that simple. What we do here is very secret. You can't tell anyone. How do we know that you won't betray us and leave? We've had many traitors here. After all, if the whole forest knew our battle strategies and moves, how would we ever be able to win a battle?" she said. "Would you be loyal and keep your little muzzle shut? If not, I could give you a little reinforcement..." she suggested, unsheathing her claws.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 7:52

Stormpaw nodded in agreement. "That makes sense. I didn't think of that, and of course I'd keep my mouth shut if you wanted me too. I just want to do what I can best for my clan. I'll do anything to achieve that goal!" She meowed, raising her tail and chin high.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 16:40

Scarletfire rolled her eyes. "Just keep quiet about the Dark Forest, okay? It would not only be bad trouble for all of us, but also for you, apprentice," she said. "I'm Scarlet. That's all I'll tell you."

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 17:10

Stormpaw simply nodded cheerfully. "Nice to meet you Scarlet. Are their really a lot more of you here?" She thought she was getting a bit to careless with questions, but you couldn't help the eagerness rising in her of the new apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange dream of...basically darkness D:   Strange dream of...basically darkness D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange dream of...basically darkness D:
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next