Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.

Go down 
+6
Shadow
Splotch
Dusky
Sun
Little
meme police
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 11:08 am

"I-I think so" Littlelight answered, panic struck into his head "I think these are my kits" he looked up to Silverstar "I don't know what to do"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 11:51 am

Splotchpaw pushed through the near by bushes sniffing the air. "I think I smell mouse..." her voice trailed of asshe spots Sarrowsong. " GREAT STARCLAN!!" She yelled as she darted to them.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 12:07 pm

"Splotchpaw, stay back." Duskfur looked at her with kinds eyes. "Sarrowsong, Littlelight is to paniced to focus, just tell me what you need." She calmed her voice into her mothering tone.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 1:20 pm

Littlelight glared at Splotchpaw, turning he dropped some feverfew and thyme by Duskfur "She told me that she needed thyme and feverfew..." he looked up into Duskfur's eyes "promise me that Sarrowsong will be alright

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3559

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 3:59 pm

"well I just was hunting..." Splotchpaw's voice trailed off. clearly no other words where needed because there is no need to point out the clearly already known.

ooc: hey Dusky can you post meh battle training? I wanna lean before sleepy attacks.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 6:12 pm

OOC: ...I cannot flipping wait until Shadowstar hears about this one... anyway, proceed I guess. =3=;
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 7:33 pm

ooc;; I call bullshet on this topic... 'Just saying
First of all, Sarrowsong leaving camp without a warrior seeing (When she stays in the nursery with the queens... And she's the medicine cat, so noticing her would be blantly obvious) I would consider a form of godmodding.
Second of all, what the hellz is Little doing in ThunderClan territory?
And, didn't Shadow ALSO confine him to camp unless a warrior was with him? D: If not out of camp than out of SC territory. >:U
More godmodding. And, as Sun said, you JUST saw each other a few days ago.. literally.. And you're already having kits?
:wthplz:

just... no...

And lastly, with Silverstar witnessing this, there is NO WAY in StarClan that she's going to be a Medicine Cat after this.
This has gone from a love affair to a kitting the ENTIRE forest knows about. Sarrow is going to have to become a warrior.
Thus, this will also be breaking Rani's new rule, that you can't stop being a medicine cat until you've trained an apprentice.
Whilst, it says 'die', I believe this essentially falls into the same idea.
Because of that rule, this couldn't have ever happened... The topic isn't legit. =3=

Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty22/2/2012, 7:45 pm

OOC: While our timeline is a bit messed up, gestation period is around 9 weeks for a cat. And assuming you weren't heavily pregnant a couple of days ago, I am forced to assume that Sarrow boarded the TARDIS while in love with the Doctor and was there for a couple of weeks before coming back to the day she left, heavily pregnant.

Time travelling solves every plot hole, gais.

But I can't blame Sarrow.

Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 263710_245845232098993_183625224987661_1196724_4789313_n1
Cat Doctor is an extremely charming alien.

Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty23/2/2012, 12:51 pm

OOC: Epic Ebby. Epic DOCTOR WHO REFRENCE FTW, Sleepy.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty23/2/2012, 1:33 pm

OOC-Why you continue topic without Mommy?*IalsoagreewithSleep'sDocterMewIdeaharharharher*

IC-Sarrowsong quickly chewed the Thyme, wincing and cringing as another ripple crashed through her body.

~~~~~Time~Skip~~~~~(cuzI'mlazy)

Sarrowsong sat under the ferns, two small bodies curled up next to her, suckling. She laid her tail over top the gray ones head. "Graykit..And.."She looked at the cream and brown kit."Poppykit." She finished, smiling. She leaned up to Littlelight, whispering for his ears only. "Take Graykit make to ShadowClan with you, my love. Take Poppykit to SkyClan. They shan't live in ThunderClan. They'd only be rejected." She leaned back, gazing around the few cats that were there. She chewed the Feverfew, and heartbeats after she swallowed, she looked at the two precious bodies lying at her rotund body. She gazed up at Littlelight, her green eyes loving and warm. "Their ours." She purred, stretching up to lick his cheek, then lapping her tongue over each kit's head in turn.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty23/2/2012, 1:35 pm

ooc;; I do believe I was just blandly ignored...

Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty23/2/2012, 1:39 pm

"Ok" Littlelight picked up Poppykit and Greykit... with them mewling he asked Sarrowsong "what will happen to you Sarrowsong?... won't you get punished... after all... your a medicine cat" he looked down

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty23/2/2012, 1:39 pm

OoC: What is going on here..? I sort of just accidentally stumbled upon it while Ebony was flipping a table in the chat.

You guys are in trouble. Accept the consequences. Wait a while. There is no need to be so rushed! That's a huge problem on this site, are the people who have a life, get bored, and the instant it's a warrior/medicine cat, BAM, dead.

Little and/or Sarrow, if either of you can give me an EXCELLENT reason why I should allow this, then I will allow it. Otherwise, this topic will be deleted and it will not have existed at any time whatsoever. Understood?
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty23/2/2012, 1:42 pm

ooc: Rain... because Grey has been waiting a while to be born so that she can RP... and i didn't want her to wait THAT long... and Littlelight needs his 2nd life so that when I make the topic where he dies... Poppykit will be in SkyClan... and Greykit will be in ShadowClan RPing

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty23/2/2012, 1:48 pm

OoC: From where I'm standing, this is what I want to see:

-Grey will need to either get another parent, or make one up and just be born already.
-Little and Sarrow have broken rules, and will be banned for 1-5 days.
-Sarrow will no longer be a medicine cat, since she has lost contact with Starclan for what she did.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.   Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Kits Are Forbidden.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next