Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun Empty
PostSubject: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 19:05

Mother's Name: Nettlewing
Clan: Windclan
Origins: Clanborn Warrior

Father's Name: Sunpaw
Clan: Windclan
Origins: Half-clan Medicine Cat

Adopted Kit?: Nope
Special Requests: that they somewhat resemble their parents? Nettlewing is a tri colour calico and Sunpaw is a brown tabby. So calico cats or Black/Orange/White/Grey solid/tabby cats would be possible offsprings.

Kit #1: Meadowkit (Softsong)
Kit #2: Gorsekit (The Mockingchu)
Kit #3: Littlekit (Crystal)
Kit #4:

Last edited by The Mockingchu on Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:17; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 19:08

Ill make one for them if its fine cause ive already planned to kill off one of my cats. Probably Tunnel since shes got so many issues and lost her mate... but ill be killing off one to make a kit so ..

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 19:10

Okay then, I'll put you down as kit number one.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 19:12

Ok.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 19:16

I'll see if I can kill off a cat.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 20:16

I've placed you on the list
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 0:08

Can I have Littlekit apart of this? ;a;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 0:17

Yep, that's cool. Added to the list
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 23:40

When will they be born
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 23:41

Soon, Nettlewing has just told Suntail that she's with kits. So maybe Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 23:49

Alrighty~ cx
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:15

Cancel mine. I can't kill mah kitties!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 0:17

That's fine :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun   The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Kits of NettlexSun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: