Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan's New Deputy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Shadowclan's New Deputy Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 13:48

Shadowstar bounded up onto Jaggedrock with a powerful jumped before she looked over the camp with shining blue eyes. This was her responsibility now. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" She yowled.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 16:01

Scarletfire's ear flicked at the sound of Shadowstar's voice. It was different hearing another she-cat's voice calling out to the Clan. She obediently walked over and sat down, staring up with violet eyes.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Shadowclan's New Deputy N6a5zHfShadowclan's New Deputy IMrnxD6Shadowclan's New Deputy GMXQgOOShadowclan's New Deputy JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Shadowclan's New Deputy GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 17:13

Littlepaw padded by Jaggedrock "I wonder if Shadowstar is electing the new deputy" Littlepaw said, sitting next to Scarletfire

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 17:19

Scarletfire looked down at him. "Yeah. Who do you think it'll be?" she asked, being a little kinder since she had a nice rest.

Shadowclan's New Deputy N6a5zHfShadowclan's New Deputy IMrnxD6Shadowclan's New Deputy GMXQgOOShadowclan's New Deputy JySwIyJ

Last edited by Sealand (Pine) on Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 18:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 17:58

"What about you?" Littlepaw replied calmly "or some other experienced warrior.... but you might be a little to young to become deputy" the small apprentice continued "but maybe you could become the youngest deputy"

(Oh come on Pine, I'm a boy >:U )

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 18:04

ooc: I KNOW. I DIDNT MEAN TO PUT DAT xDDD

ic: "Trust me, I'm far from being a deputy. I'm not even done mentoring my first apprentice," she said. Plus, Shadowsong knows my secret...

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 18:08

"then maybe it will be Seasonbreeze" Littlepaw said back "she's been working hard for this"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 19:27

Seasonbreeze heard the leader call the cats, and headed to gather with the others under the Jagged rock. She waited patiently for Shadowstar to begin.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:40

The leader watched as most of the cats gathered underneath her. Taking a deep breath, she continued on with the ceremony with an uncertain swish of her tail. "As you all know, I have taken over leadership, and with new leadership means we need a new deputy. I have thought over this many times and I hope that Starclan hears an approves my choice. Shadowclan's new deputy will be Seasonbreeze," She mewed in a powerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:41

"Seasonbreeze, Seasonbreeze!" Littlepaw howled

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 0:09

Scarletfire said nothing. She just stared at her new deputy with a cold stare. "Congratulations," she breathed. Lucky fox-dunged mange-pelt.

Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 14:29

Seasonbreeze dipped her head to the new leader. "Thank you." She said. Everyone seemed excited. There was one cat whom seemed not as excited as the rest. Hopefully Seasonbreeze would be able to fulfill her duty as deputy.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 15:01

"Congratulations!" Goldflame padded over to his old mentor, his eyes filled with joy and happiness. "I know you'll be a great leader someday, and until then you'll be the best deputy!"

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Shadowclan's New Deputy Angel110

Shadowclan's New Deputy Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Shadowclan's New Deputy 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan's New Deputy   Shadowclan's New Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan's New Deputy
Page 1 of 1