Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 16:49

"No. Your still my friend. If you have kits, I'd be happy to take them as my own, for the sake of your memorey.." she offered.

Number of posts : 1655

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 20:24

Firepaw walked into the barn"Snowstream!Snowstream!"firepaw screeched"I want to talk to you!"
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 23:14

"that would be nice,thank you......Firepaw what are you doing here?"Snowstream asked.

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 18:42

"Came to talk to you," he hissed to his sister.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 18:49

"You? The irrated little apprentice who just can't become a warrior? My grandmother was a kit when you were an apprentice!" she hissed.

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 18:57

Firepaw flexed his claws and his eyes wer steady"I'd watch it if I wer you I just came to see snowstream so get out of this!plus i've been an apprentice for only three moons!"Firepaw was ready to fight if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 4:37

"so Firepaw what did you come to tell me?"Snowstream asked.

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 6:32

Firepaw looked up at her"Why did you leave the clan?"Firepaw asked.

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3568

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 6:58

ooc: Firepaw she was exiled she did not leave. -_-

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 14:34

"Put your claws away, kit." she snapped. "I could take you down with a blow!"

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:28

i didn't leave......."Snowstream mewed then bowed her head"i was exiled...."

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:31

"why wer you exiled,"firepaw asked as he cocked his head

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:02

"for.....for training in the dark forest but you shouldn't be here they will think i took you by force and they will come and kill me you need to go back before anycat notices......"Snowstream mewed as a tear fell down her face.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:05

"They won't hurt me." she siged. "My whole family trained there once. I'm the only one who hasn't." she muttered.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 18:10

"sadly i have lost everything dear to me...."Snowsteam mewed.

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next