Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} Empty
PostSubject: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:26

Snowstream tired and on the verg of passing out came to an abonandoned barn she walked in and yowled"hello any cat there?"

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:36

ooc;; you're the only rogue, hun. n.n;;

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} PDt1Qqd Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:38

ooc:well that sucks who am i suppose to rp with now

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 15:51

ooc;; idk.
you have some options.

1. Go to random clans and see if you can join;; WindClan or SkyClan or ShadowClan maybe.
2. Sit here and be a trolling rogue.
3. Kill yourself / have a kit and start a second life. cx

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} PDt1Qqd Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 16:19

i think i'll go with number one but i don't think i can join Skyclan

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 16:23

ooc;; welp. no harm in trying. xD

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 16:34

do you mind killing Snowstream after she's dropped off Tigerkit at Windclan i will make the topic oh and can u let Willowpaw[rain] know that i made a topic in windclan territory.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 17:45

ooc- Lol.. Le' me join dis'... Fight timeh!

ic- "I trusted you..." a cat in the shadows growled with her eyes flaring. "I thought you would stay away... not betray us!" the cat yowled.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 20:00

"Calm down i'm not betrayng anyone i was just giving my daughter to Windclan.....and do i know you?"Snowstream asked.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 7:30

"Not betraying? Not betraying? " the cat snarled, stepping out of the shadows. It just so happened to be Graceleh. "I can't believe it!"

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 8:42

"Gracepaw what are you doing in my home.....the only reason i went back to the dark forest was because i was getting stared at and it felt very uncomfotable........but i guess you wouldn't understand..."Snowstream mewed then turned and went up a stack of haybales to a nest she made.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 10:26

"Wouldn't understand? Do you know Stripedspine? He's my father. " Gracestep snarled. "And it's Gracestep. I grew up with most of my kithood here."

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 12:03

"i guess i should find a new place to live then....."Snowstream got up and as she did a tear fell from her eye as she was padding to the entrance.

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 14:26

"You think I still live her? You you... " she began. "I can't trust anyone, if my best friend lies to me." she cried in a whisper.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 15:11

"i was going to tell you but...but i'm not aloud to cross into other clan's territory....i guess this is it no family no freinds and no home i guess i might as well just crawl in a corner and die......good bye my old friend it has been good knowing you while i had the chance."Snow mewed as she unsheathed her claws ready to kill herself.

PostSubject: Re: Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}   Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge} Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowstream's new home{this is after here exile from the clan she is now a rouge}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: