Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Arrival of Snailkit

Go down 
+4
rainydays
Echokit
Shadow
Snailkit(Lite)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snailkit(Lite)

Snailkit(Lite)

Clan/Rank : SkyClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 160

Arrival of Snailkit Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:04

The tom’s small paws traveled quickly for his size, taking steps as big as a fox length. He had remembered his mother’s scent and now that she was....gone, he needed to find where he came from. The smell of his mother got stronger as he entered a small camp. His nose lifted in the air and his yellow eyes were soon glistening with tears. It reminded him to much of his mom. He tossed his head from side to side, getting the thoughts out from his head. Snail looked up and stood up proud, he was where he needed to be. “He-lloooo”, he started to roar but stopped when he realised it was day break. Uh-oh i hope i didn’t scare anyone.

Arrival of Snailkit Brightamacus
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:15

Willowkit's head immediately perked up when a new higher-pitched voice reached her ears. She looked around the nursery to see everyone else asleep so she quietly padded to the entrance with heavy sleep-deprived eyes. That's when she saw the new tom at the entrance. She trotted over to him silently until she was a few mouse-lengths away. "Who are you?" She asked softly as she took in a big whiff of air near him. "You smell like us but I've never seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Snailkit(Lite)

Snailkit(Lite)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:32

"I-I-I-I" Pull it togther she's a kit to"I'm Snail",he said and nodded. "My momma came from this place and i want to be where she used to live".

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 18:46

"Snail, huh?" She repeated with a look of curiosity. "I don't know what a snail is, but I'm Willowkit. Are you going to be staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Echokit

Echokit

Clan/Rank : Skyclan
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyTue 24 Jan 2012 - 20:29

Dustleaf had woken early, and was unable to sleep. At the sound of the kit's voices she padded to the nursery. "Willowkit, who's your friend?" she asked, sniffing at the unfamiliar kit. Kits certainly weren't danger, but Dustleaf was curious.

Clicks?
Arrival of Snailkit BDZQ5Fvi1DuQ6DZD5Dvrv
Glomping people irl is a very challenging process. Dey just can't handle all teh Dustleaf. :tarddance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://dustleaf.deviantart.com/
rainydays

rainydays

Characters : Honeykit (RC)
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 13:02

Rainkit wasn't known for being a heavy sleeper. She woke up and at the sound of voices and lifted her head to try to hear better, but she couldn't make out any of the words. If it wasn't for her curious nature, she would've fallen back asleep in an instant and forget about the whole thing, but instead she forced herself to her paws and walked sleepily out of the nursery. She looked around for the sources of the voices and noticed the silhouettes of one cat and two kits over by the entrance. Only when she walked closer was she able to recognize two of the cats as Dustleaf and Willowkit. The other kit, however, she had never seen before. Rainkit stopped only a few tail-lengths away from the trio and sat down to listen to their conversation. She knew that it was probably rude to spy on them like this, but she was to curious too walk away, yet too shy to approach them.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 16:36

Gracepaw smiled when she saw the new kit. I'll have my own one day!. "Snail? Oh, is that like those slow things with shells?" she meowed.

Snailkit(Lite)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 19:52

Snailkit smiled,"Yes, I hope to stay here, I don't really have anywhere else to go". He turned to look at Dustleaf, "Um sorry", he said and dipped his head, "Snail is my name and i wanna be a SkyClan cat like my momma was. And yes" the tom added, looking at Gracepaw, " They're always around the Twoleg's place".

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 19:56

Willowkit glanced back and forth between the three cats that had appeared in the time that she was talking to Snail. When he had said that he wanted to be part of Skyclan, she jumped up with excited energy. "You're going to be in Skyclan?! That's so cool! We could hang out and play with moss and pretend to be other clans and be leaders and medicine cats; even be apprentices and go hunting and fight for territory!" She rambled on and on as she came up with ideas that they could do together. "Won't that be awesome?!"
Back to top Go down
Snailkit(Lite)

Snailkit(Lite)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012 - 20:07

At first he cocked his head, but then he remembered the tales that were told at his bedtime about this," It will be fun playing with friends",he mewed happily, his grey tail was twitching with the urge to play.

Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 5:50

Rainkit was still listening intently from a distance, but she didn't say anything. From what she had heard so far, a new kit was going to join Skyclan.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 10:26

"We don't have any nursing queens, but soon I'll be a warrior. If Stonestar, our leader, allows it, I'll gladly take care of you!" she told him.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 14:20

"That would be so cool!" Willowkit squeaked before her eyes landed on Rainkit. Instantly she bounded over to the other kit. "Hey Rainkit, have you met Snail yet? He is so cool!"
Back to top Go down
rainydays

rainydays

Libra Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:16

Rainkit couldn't help blurting out the first question that came to mind, "What's a snail?"

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit EmptyThu 26 Jan 2012 - 16:39

Sootshadow stepped out of the Elders' den, after listening to the whole thing. "I'll take care Snail just because I am blind doesn't mean I am useless." She padded over to the kit, and mewed. "I am Sootshadow, Williowkit's mother."

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Snailkit   Arrival of Snailkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Snailkit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: SkyClan Camp-