Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! Empty
PostSubject: Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn!   Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! EmptyThu 5 Jan 2012 - 16:15

Cat Name: Petalkit/paw/dew

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Yellowfang<3

Familiarity with the series: I've read quite a few of the books.

Appearance: An overly fluffy cat, with fur that mats extremely easily and often sticks up with the unfortanitly common cowlick. Her eyes are abnormally large, and with it blue coloring, it makes her have a rather, quirky look. She has a white belly and white paws that are often so matted with leaves and mud that it is often wondered if it's true color is really brown. Her back is marked like a tabby, but is a warm rose beige, a strange color for a cat, thus giving her the name Petalkit. Ex:
Spoiler:

Personality: In her younger years this cat is a bursting ball of energy and having the typical fast pace of a WindClan cat, once she gets wound up it's hard to keep up, much less calm her down. She also doesn't care much about her appearance, as long as her fluffy fur doesn't get in her way, she doesn't notice it. The she-cat is clumsy and care free, she is light hearted, free spirited and sings to her own tune. Petal is also quite sassy and will be quick to sass you if she sees fit, another problem with her is she loves to gossip and somehow finds out about all the clan gossip(eavesdropping and sneeking around[:) Despite all this, she is kind and caring, she hates sadness so she often tries to fix it. Sometimes however it can come off nosey and bossy although she means well.

Origins: Windclan<3

Cats you play in StarClan: Lilacbreeze<3

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn!   Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! EmptySun 8 Jan 2012 - 8:13

A beautiful creation ^^ I'd prefer you put which books your read specifically, or at least, which of the series, but it's fine the way it is.
Approved!

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! DeQnfDun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! UTs4eDun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! CmOB3Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! Swufty

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn!   Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 17:57

I'm amazed you still have this authority, Swufty. No offense, but you haven't been active recently.

Lol, your familiarity is just fine, Lillith. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn!   Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: