Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw needs parents

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Snowpaw needs parents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw needs parents   Snowpaw needs parents - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011 - 15:37

i don't want to fight

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw needs parents   Snowpaw needs parents - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011 - 15:40

Sarrow. That's who I'm mad at.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw needs parents   Snowpaw needs parents - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2011 - 16:41

Guys, okay. Sarrow, Flame, drop it. Sarrow, this wasn't your topic to begin with. There's nothing wrong with getting parents at the apprentice stage. NOTHING. I've known someone who had a warrior and got adopted parents then, too.

Parents aren't just for taking care of you on RP. Usually, some people like to enjoy the fact they can call a cat "Mother" or "Father". So if you got a parent at the apprentice stage, you could say they were your adopted parent since you were born. I don't know what your problem is, Sarrow, but you've taken that too far. Whatever Snowpaw does is not your business.

Just because you're an apprentice doesn't mean you don't have parents, Sarrow. What is your problem? Plus, you shouldn't even be posting in Creations/Selections without being advised to do so. Though, this is what I did, I actually stepped in for a reason. What do you have to say about that, Sarrow?

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw needs parents   Snowpaw needs parents - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 7:48

-_-'...I'm done with this pointless argument.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw needs parents   Snowpaw needs parents - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec 2011 - 12:27

Good. Shouldn't have started it in the first place.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw needs parents   Snowpaw needs parents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw needs parents
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2