Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Snowkit dashed under Envyshadow then clung to his soft belly with her claws.Snowkit then jumped on top of Envyshadow and clawed up his back then noticed blood and fur caught in her claws"Was that good?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Envyshadow nodded "Yeah, I guess so." he said walking a ways away. He felt like the kit belonged in Starclan more than here, she wasnt fighting material, at all. He wasn't sure what to do. Maybe if PINE was still posting, he could leave the rest of todays training with her, but her role-player was probolly not watching the topic, his role-player would have to pm her.

occ- Im running out of things to post XD
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:16 am

Snowkit ran under Envyshadow and dug in her claws as deep as it could go and then bit down hard.Snowkit then reconised the blood dripping from her teeth,"Was that good?"Snowkit asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:08 am

Envyshadow flinched not expecting pain "Would you quit asking if you were good every five seconds, I'll tell you when your good." he growled. He turned around "On your feet!" he yowled "Lets see how fast you can move, do NOT attack, only avaid." he charged for Snowkit, reared to the right and started comming at her from the side.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Snowkit charged forword and turned around to see if she did avoid him.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 am

Envyshadow was still charging for Snowkit "Don't lose your gaurd!" he ordered. "Keep it up, lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Snowkit then waited for him to come close and at the last second dashed as fast as she ever had then climbed at tree and got at the lowest branch then jumped off claws extended and land squarely on Envyshadow's back."Got you!!!!!"Snowkit exclaimed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Envyshadow smiled and sat down "Your training is done for today, go back to the forest and sleep." he said. "I'll see you again soon, Snowkit." his voice echoed around the clearing as he dissapred into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Snowkit smiled at Envyshadow "ok but did i do good during training?"

ooc:are we going to make another topic for my training the next night.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:21 pm

"It was fine." his voice echoed, it sounded much farther away now.

occ- after your cat is an apprentice, we will make another training topic. Rule of the site, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:23 pm

i am sopposed to be an apprentice right now but Deadstar forgets i think cause he started but didn't finish

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:03 pm

occ- Then change your name and start acting apprentice like. Also pm an admin and ask them about the ceremony. You might just have to wait a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 pm

ooc:i changed my name and sent a pm to an admin

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:52 am

occ- lol ok topic over. Pm me when your offishally an apprentice. I'll make the topic after thats done. I just don't want anyone flaming you eue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing   Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowkit's Dark Forest Trianing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3