Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where am i?

Go down 
+3
Ebby
May
Little
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 16:13

littlekit stood up "what happened?" he said looking around "where am i?" he panicked in the dark looking place. He started to walk around, littlekit couldnt see much but he had an eerie feeling about the place

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 17:01

Maypaw stalked around in the StarClan hunting grounds, waiting behind a bush to pounce on a thrush. She felt something-- a disturbance within dreams. She quickly leaped up and sprinted to look for Ebonyroot-- she knew how to handle these things. She saw her sitting in a hollow washing her fur, and quickly shouted, "Ebonyroot! Kit in Dark Forest, again!" She sat there, panting for breath after running for a while. "I think it's a ShadowClan kit, so you have much more reason to be there than I." she added, after regaining her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 17:07

Ebonyroot was found sitting by herself. She seemed to have sensed it too. "There was once a time where not one cat even knew such a dark place existed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't going a place full of eternal darkness and depression supposed to be a bad thing? And, isn't it StarClan's punishment that those in the Dark Forest are doomed to walk alone forever... It's something StarClan has to focus it's attention on.." she mused, sighing and getting up. She gave a quick nod to Maypaw and headed off past the misty borders.

"Littlekit, you shouldn't have come into a place like this." Ebonyroot chimed. Jeez. Did the Place of No Stars have nothing better to do than stalk a bunch of little kits like expert pedo-bears?

Where am i? PDt1Qqd Where am i? Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 17:15

Giggling at Ebs's RPer's remark, she padded along behind Ebonyroot, to watch from behind and get another chance to see Scarletpaw. Scarletpaw was still her friend, yet not exactly her friend. Tis a weird statement to say, but a true one, at that.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 9:18

May~Aerial wrote:
Maypaw stalked around in the StarClan hunting grounds, waiting behind a bush to pounce on a thrush. She felt something-- a disturbance within dreams. She quickly leaped up and sprinted to look for Ebonyroot-- she knew how to handle these things. She saw her sitting in a hollow washing her fur, and quickly shouted, "Ebonyroot! Kit in Dark Forest, again!" She sat there, panting for breath after running for a while. "I think it's a ShadowClan kit, so you have much more reason to be there than I." she added, after regaining her breath.
littlekit heard footsteps "hello" he said with a hollow voice "is somebody here?" has someone came to save me he jumped and started walking toward the footsteps

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 9:53

Teeth came out of the shadows and grabbed his scruff "Oh no you don't" a voice growled. Envyshadow stalked quickly into the shadows of the dark forest "You must stay away from those ones." he said in a muffled voice, not slowing down. He looked behind him. Those starclan cats just don't stop do they? he thought. One kit falls in here and they go nuts, eh figures.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 10:41

"Put him down you worthless piece of fox-dung." Ebonyroot appeared before the two of them, a growl held at the back of her throat.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 12:46

Envyshadow stopped and reared up in surprise "Ah- fudge!" he growled, tightening his hold on the kit "Where did you come from, starclan scum!" he said, it wasnt even funny how fast Ebonyroot can run.

occ- lol wait is Ebs dead? XD I never saw her death topic eue
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 14:27

She's half-WindClan. Ftw. "StarClan knows every inch of the sky, even the ones you walk." Ebonyroot spat, her body ready for attack. "Now, if you don't want your pelt shredded off, you'll put Littlekit down and walk away like the coward you are." She unsheathed her claws. These topics were really starting to get on her nerve, and with witnessing all these things, she was also looking forward to the gifts ShadowClan gave her, their unique fighting skills, taught to every single cat of the clan, even the mediicne cats.

ooc;; siiiii. o3o envy is too, amirite?

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 15:23

Ebonyzer Scrooge wrote:
She's half-WindClan. Ftw. "StarClan knows every inch of the sky, even the ones you walk." Ebonyroot spat, her body ready for attack. "Now, if you don't want your pelt shredded off, you'll put Littlekit down and walk away like the coward you are." She unsheathed her claws. These topics were really starting to get on her nerve, and with witnessing all these things, she was also looking forward to the gifts ShadowClan gave her, their unique fighting skills, taught to every single cat of the clan, even the mediicne cats.

ooc;; siiiii. o3o envy is too, amirite?
"where am i?" littlekit panicked "put me down!" littlekit said trying to wriggle free

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 15:55

occ- he should be eue but I havent made his death topic yet. He doesnt rp in the clan teritorys anyway so...yeah he's dead.

ic- Envyshadow narrowed his eyes "If you want him..." his green eyes glowed. "come and clam him!" he turned and bolted into the shadows, long skyclan legs giving him an edge. He ignored the cries of distress, running into the darkness of the forest. He knew Ebonyroot wouldn't give us, and eventually win, but....why not have some fun while he's at it? He chuckled and jumped onto a low branch, swiftly climbing into the trees. He jumped trees, them being so close together. He looked back Where is she? he thought "She must be around here somewhere."

occ- Hehe....LOTR reference X3
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 15:57

7 Ravens Raving wrote:
occ- he should be eue but I havent made his death topic yet. He doesnt rp in the clan teritorys anyway so...yeah he's dead.

ic- Envyshadow narrowed his eyes "If you want him..." his green eyes glowed. "come and clam him!" he turned and bolted into the shadows, long skyclan legs giving him an edge. He ignored the cries of distress, running into the darkness of the forest. He knew Ebonyroot wouldn't give us, and eventually win, but....why not have some fun while he's at it? He chuckled and jumped onto a low branch, swiftly climbing into the trees. He jumped trees, them being so close together. He looked back Where is she? he thought "She must be around here somewhere."

occ- Hehe....LOTR reference X3
"where are you taking me" littlekit squeeled "put me down ebonyroot will catch up to you eventually!" he yelled

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 16:59

Sarrowkit sprinted out of the ferns and leaped up, latchign otno Littlekit's tail in an effort to pull him free. Through a motuful of fur, she mewed "Hey,, friend"

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 18:11

Maypaw flew out of a tree, landing squarely on Envyshadow's back, totally surprising the hell out of him and causing him to jump really, really hard, thus letting go of Littlekit. She clawed a way across his back, and leaped off, grabbing Littlekit by the scruff on the way. "I might have learned a thing or two from StarClan, as I have learned from you." she meowed through some fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? EmptyThu 8 Dec 2011 - 18:31

occ- ._. its called CHASE HIM. Sarrowkit, no, your cat can't climb a tree, shes a kit XD Please guys, leave the owning to Ebs, shes better at it. Maypaw you can't control Envy, thus he hasnt dropped the kit.

ic- Envyshadow reared up, now on the ground after Maypaws surprise attack and clawed her in the face. He turned around and continued running, kit still in his grasp. "They should really leave the attacks to Ebonyroot." he muttered "They just fail so epicly at it." He once again climbed a few trees and continued dashing forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where am i? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am i?   Where am i? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am i?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: