Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!) Empty
PostSubject: Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)   Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!) EmptyWed 30 Nov 2011 - 17:28

Name: Sonicwind (kit)

Tom or she-cat: She-cat

Appearance: Light-grey with dark blue eyes, and darker grey paws and eartips.

Personality: Curious, very curious, energetic, and lively <3

Size: Abnormally Small e.e

What clan you are in/want to be in: RiverClan

Any recommendations for parents?: Just be in RC and be nice :D
Back to top Go down
Hope

Hope

Number of posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)   Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!) EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 7:13

I'll be your mom- and I have a made up mate, so go to "Hopeclaw has Kits" in the Riverclan Camp and I'll have you! :D

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynexox.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)   Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!) EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 15:36

c: Sorry i'm late, forgot to check earlier today-- thanks! May's behind me and finds it weird that her friend-who-was-apprenticed-with-her is having her friend as a kit. WEERD.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7419

PostSubject: Re: Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)   Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!) EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 15:40

Lol I would of have been your parent, like May wanted me to. But I am not sure when I am going to have my kits be born.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)   Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!) EmptySat 3 Dec 2011 - 15:44

:C Both may and I want Sonic to be your kit, but according to May (who's sitting behind me and stalking what I type) it would probably mess up your plans with Silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)   Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonickit needs dem parents. (RiverClan?!)
Page 1 of 1