Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering [Jan. '09]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15095

Gathering [Jan. '09] Empty
PostSubject: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Mistpelt padded through the forest, coming up to a slight hill. She padded up to the top, and looked down. There were four giant trees and with a big rock in the center. There were also three other cats waiting in the clearing. She ran down the slope and into the clearing. "Sorry I'm late! I lost track of time!" Mistpelt appoligised as she reached the other cats. "So, I guess we start now." Mistpelt meowed, "who would like to go first?"

OOC: I know that this is a little weird, but please bear with me here.

Gathering [Jan. '09] Mistpe10
Gathering [Jan. '09] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:26 pm

"hello mistpelt"meowed Windpaw happily"so,this is what a gatherings like."he meowed surprised"Im glad i was chosen to go."He meowed.

Last edited by Windpaw on Sun May 31, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:41 pm

"why, hello!" meowed shadowpaw to mistpelt "Looks like we've started!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"Well, we're all here," Graypaw added, "Mistpelt shoudl start since she is the most experienced," Graypaw meowed as he forced his tail to stop moving from excitment.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:34 pm

"Okay, first of all, thank you all for coming here. I'm here to report that the prey is flowing nicely in RiverClan territory. The lake froze over for a bit, but it has thawed out now." Mistpelt concluded, gesturing with her tail for the next cat to go.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:42 pm

[quote="Graypaw"]"Well, we're all here," Graypaw added, "Mistpelt shoudl start since she is the most experienced," Graypaw meowed as he forced his tail to stop moving from excitment.

Last edited by BlueSky on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : getting myself out)
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm

OOC: uherm....excuse me Bluesky, but there are only four cats at this gathering. there is an announcement about it in events. also, could you please re-fill out your character creation? I replied to your post. Could you also please make a Clan creation, too? Please and thank you. =3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:06 pm

OOC: You need to take the Clan selection quiz, also, could you start as a Kit like the rest of us did?
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 am

OOC: *cough* *cough* swooooooooooooooooooooo..........is anyone gonna continue this? Or shall I end the Gathering??

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 pm

OOC: I guess I will if you want me to?

IC: "I guess I'm up," Graypaw meowed with a slight amount of nervousness in his voice, "ThunderClan has been very peaceful this past moon, we have had no problems and their has been a good prey increase," Graypaw meowed as he waved his tail signaling he was finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:48 pm

"shadowclan has been likewise" meowed shadowpaw "everything seems..... a little dull if you will..." he looked at mistpelt "everything is peaceful, no monsters, no nothing! I find it strange..." he looked up at the moon and signalled for the next cat to continue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 am

OOC: Windpaw, your up.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:54 am

Graystream wrote:
OOC: You need to take the Clan selection quiz, also, could you start as a Kit like the rest of us did?
So sorry! :oops:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:55 am

[quote="BlueSky"]
Graystream wrote:
So sorry! :oops:And where do you take the quiz?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm

OOC: You look at Mistpelt's Announcement in the Clan Selection Catagory, I'll just give you the URL though.

Click Here For Rules On Clan Selection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering [Jan. '09]   Gathering [Jan. '09] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering [Jan. '09]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: