Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rushkit's Creation!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psychotic Dragon Type

Psychotic Dragon Type

Number of posts : 3

Rushkit's Creation!  Empty
PostSubject: Rushkit's Creation!    Rushkit's Creation!  EmptyTue 1 Nov 2011 - 13:04

Cat Name: Rushkit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Firestar, Bluestar, Crookedstar(after reading Crookedstar's Promise), and lots of others, especially DOVEWING!

Familiarity with the series: Lots. I've read most of the books.

Appearance: Golden Spotted with Light-green eyes and fox-colored ears, paws, muzzle, and tail tip.

Personality: A little Cocky and friendly and loves to be a useful addition to the clan.

Origins: Clan-born.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Rushkit popped his head out of the nursery. He saw one of the clan warriors walking into camp with fresh-kill in his jaws. Rushkit got into his best hunter's crouch, which wasn't very good, and crept toward the warrior's tail. He pounced and suprised the warrior. The bigger cat turned around and Rushkit said "Can i explore outside the camp?"

Secret Word? I'm PMing it to an admin. :meow:

Rushkit!
Rushkit's Creation!  Rushpi10

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Creation!    Rushkit's Creation!  EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011 - 19:53

Wonderful ^^ The origins are more of what clan he was born in, but that's okay, since we have the clan selections. Which admin did you PM?
Back to top Go down
Psychotic Dragon Type

Psychotic Dragon Type

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Creation!    Rushkit's Creation!  EmptyFri 18 Nov 2011 - 12:14

Um i mailed Moonmist~Dreamingkit thinking they were an admin. They haven't responded and i don't know who's and admin and who's not because you guys tend to change your usernames.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Creation!    Rushkit's Creation!  EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 17:56

You weren't wrong, don't worry. You did PM an admin, but she isn't as active as some others.

Right now, these are the usernames:

Miss Rain
Dat Burd
Bloodobear

Feel free to PM me the secret word, and then I can approve you (:
Back to top Go down
Psychotic Dragon Type

Psychotic Dragon Type

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Creation!    Rushkit's Creation!  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011 - 6:58

Ok thanks. Yeah I PMed them weeks ago and they never responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushkit's Creation!    Rushkit's Creation!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushkit's Creation!
Page 1 of 1