Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivykit's Creation! :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

Ivykit's Creation! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 13:13

Cat Name: Ivyfire(Ivykit right now)

Tom or She-Cat: She Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Ivypool,Jayfeather,Ravenpaw,Graystripe,Thornclaw,Flametail and Dovewing

Familiarity with the series:Ive read all of them but only 3 of the mangas..Which is The one about Sky clan and the one with scourge and the 1st one about Ravenpaw.

Appearance: Beautiful white she cat with Silver splotchs and gray stripes in them.One white ear with 3 gray stripes and one silver patch pf fur around her right eye.

Personality:Very curious of everything.Lobes to be outside and active.

Origins:..?

RP Sample:before:"Hey guys"! Ivyfire exclaimed as she padded up to her fellow apprentices."Wanna play moss ball"?
After:"Well thats ok!"she meowed kindly but sort of dissapointed.She cheered up and said "Well im gonna go clean out the elders den,I always enjoy a good story ,see you guys laer"she meowed,smiled and walked twords the elders den.

I fixed it :D

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ivyfire on Sat 29 Oct 2011 - 21:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 15:03

lobes?
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 15:43

Whats that? Oh i meant to say loves...typo :P

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ivyfire on Sat 29 Oct 2011 - 21:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 16:31

Ivyfire wrote:
Cat Name: Ivyfire(Ivykit right now)

Tom or She-Cat: She Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Ivypool,Jayfeather,Ravenpaw,Graystripe,Thornclaw,Flametail and Dovewing

Familiarity with the series:Fur pattern with Ivypool

Appearance: Beautiful white she cat with Silver splotchs and gray stripes in them.One white ear with 3 gray stripes and one silver patch pf fur around her right eye.

Personality:Very curious of everything.Lobes to be outside and active.

Origins:..?

RP Sample:Hey guys whats up?Wanna go play moss ball outside..Thats ok if you dont! Ill go visit the elders...im sure they need their bedding cleaned! See yea later ! :)
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 16:49

I think she meant to write 'Loves', Flame. xD
Anyways, that's good! But by 'Familiarty to the Series' we mean how many books you've read, etc.
And also, RPing is a bit more like a story, like if I were to edit your's, it would be kinda like this-

Before: Hey guys whats up?Wanna go play moss ball outside..Thats ok if you dont! Ill go visit the elders...im sure they need their bedding cleaned! See yea later ! :)

After: "Hey guys whats up?" Ivypaw asked as she trotted up to her fellow apprentices. "Wanna go play moss ball outside? That's okay if you don't want to...! I'll go visit the elders..." She suggested. "I'm sure they need their bedding cleaned! See you later!" Ivypaw smiled and headed off.

You get it? Something like that.

Ivykit's Creation! :3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 21:09

Thanks and yea i fixed it :P

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptySun 20 Nov 2011 - 14:58

This is pretty much approved, but remember that as an apprentice, your name will be Ivypaw, not Ivyfire ;)

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2011 - 20:30

Yea... Im a crappy multi tasker as you can tell :3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit's Creation! :3   Ivykit's Creation! :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivykit's Creation! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-