Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

littlekit's cat creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

littlekit's cat creation Empty
PostSubject: littlekit's cat creation   littlekit's cat creation EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 15:38

name~littlekit
tom
Favourite warriors~Bluestar, Whitestorm, and Snowfur
Familiarity with the series~ on christmas my gramma bought me bluestar's prophecy and i loved it
Apearence~a white kit with stops all over except the mouth and the paws that are brown, orange, and black and look somewhat like leaves and icy blue eyes
Personality~shy, keeps to himself, and helpful
RP~i'm not sure how i would really roleplay cause ive never done a roleplay but i want to try it and warriors is my favorite series

:hithere:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: littlekit's cat creation   littlekit's cat creation EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 8:37

Great job so far! Don't worry, our members can help you learn the Role-play :3

eg: Foxpaw trotted through the forest, leaves crackling under her weight. The smell of fresh kill was strong in the air- Perfect.. She thought. It was her final assessment today! The dark ginger she-cat picked up a sharp scent of squirrel, and heartbearts later, saw a medium sized grey squirrel rooting for nuts at the base of a pine tree. "C'mon Foxpaw.." She whispered to herself as she began approaching the prey in her stalking position.

-Okay, so what role-playing is, is like telling a story from warriors, except just zoomed in on your character. You get what I mean? It may take a while for you to get used to all the grammar and such, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy! I would start by posting in whatever clan you are in, just start a topic in it, call it something like 'In the Nursery' or whatever, and just post as a kit! Then once you reach 2 weeks on the site, you can PM your clan leader, or me, and you'll get your apprentice ceremony and a mentor!

littlekit's cat creation Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: littlekit's cat creation   littlekit's cat creation EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 11:05

Bloodobear wrote:
Great job so far! Don't worry, our members can help you learn the Role-play :3

eg: Foxpaw trotted through the forest, leaves crackling under her weight. The smell of fresh kill was strong in the air- Perfect.. She thought. It was her final assessment today! The dark ginger she-cat picked up a sharp scent of squirrel, and heartbearts later, saw a medium sized grey squirrel rooting for nuts at the base of a pine tree. "C'mon Foxpaw.." She whispered to herself as she began approaching the prey in her stalking position.

-Okay, so what role-playing is, is like telling a story from warriors, except just zoomed in on your character. You get what I mean? It may take a while for you to get used to all the grammar and such, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite easy! I would start by posting in whatever clan you are in, just start a topic in it, call it something like 'In the Nursery' or whatever, and just post as a kit! Then once you reach 2 weeks on the site, you can PM your clan leader, or me, and you'll get your apprentice ceremony and a mentor!
would i be able to post a reqeust for shadow clan parents?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: littlekit's cat creation   littlekit's cat creation Empty

Back to top Go down

littlekit's cat creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-