Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A surprising landscape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

A surprising landscape Empty
PostSubject: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 18:28

(Even though the battle was long ago, before battle with starclan/df)
Maypaw sighed, sitting in Fourtrees, not long after she returned to RiverClan. I'm dreaming, and.. I'm not in the Dark Forest? she thought, thinking she would have to go back and deal with Envyshadow. She readjusted herself, and played an imaginary game in her mind. She had a feeling that someone was coming-- but she didn't know who. She heard a rustling in the bushes and a farmiliar, surprised voice.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011 - 18:35

occ- I'm not sure thats allowed ;n; The battle topic was over, and once a topic ends, I dont think you CAN have topics before that topic....go ahead though, its not really my problem
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011 - 16:08

OOC: Ahwell. It's no biggie.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 16:45

OOC: We'll just let it be xD

IC: "Maypaw!" Moonpaw's voice exclaimed behind the she-cat, as she shook leaves and twigs from her fur. "What are you doing here?" The pale she-cat asked, her voice hushed. She no longer remained her nervous self, the one everyone came to know, with her blue eyes darting around as if she were being watched. Instead, Moonpaw seemed layed-back and easy. Maybe because she knew Envyshadow could not walk these skies. But Moonpaw was back to the old Moonpaw.

A surprising landscape Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape EmptySat 29 Oct 2011 - 19:32

"I-i needed to talk to you." she meowed and readjusted herself. "I've been rejected by RiverClan, but after being shut out, I think they're still going to battle patrol on Envyshadow. I'm in ThunderClan." she paused, and shook a bug off of her nose. "I told them I wanted to save you, were I to stay. They may still do that. I'm coming to the barn, because I think they're going soon."
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 7:39

Moonpaw nodded. She did not know wether to be excited, or nervous. Would she leave the barn? Her new friends? Could she?
"So..so you're coming back? You want to?" Was all the confused she-cat could get out.

A surprising landscape Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape EmptySun 30 Oct 2011 - 8:22

"No, i'm coming to help them. I don't want to hurt you nor the apprentices, but I wouldn't mind hurting Envyshadow.." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A surprising landscape   A surprising landscape Empty

Back to top Go down

A surprising landscape
Page 1 of 1