Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Streamkit is Back and needs Parents!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Streamkit

Streamkit

Clan/Rank : 3 moon old WindClan Kit
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 13

Streamkit is Back and needs Parents! Empty
PostSubject: Streamkit is Back and needs Parents!   Streamkit is Back and needs Parents! EmptyMon 24 Oct 2011 - 5:52

I'm back!!! I've been here for a while,too. So...I need parents... Any volenteers for the cutest, most playful, enjoyable kit?
Back to top Go down
kittykat123

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit is Back and needs Parents!   Streamkit is Back and needs Parents! EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 19:25

Im still looking for and mate if thats ok, but im willing to be your parent streamkit. My name is Snowheart and im a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit is Back and needs Parents!   Streamkit is Back and needs Parents! EmptySat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:11

Excuse me. Kittycat123, please make a creation. And you start as a kit.

Streamkit, make your creation aswell. And use the template.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7419

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit is Back and needs Parents!   Streamkit is Back and needs Parents! EmptySun 27 Nov 2011 - 5:45

@Moss, Stream can still post here, she has already made her creation a long time ago, but it was never fully approved.

@Stream I would redo your creation, and once it is approved, I can be your mother along as you get approved into RiverClan cause it got closed. And please use the template for the parent finder.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/190) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/190) ~ RC T1 Warrior (30/70) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/100) ~ TC Kit (10/20)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit is Back and needs Parents!   Streamkit is Back and needs Parents! Empty

Back to top Go down

Streamkit is Back and needs Parents!
Page 1 of 1