Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)

Go down 
+3
Featherheart
Flameyy
Bloo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 13:39

"At least I didn't try to get her in the water! If you know, why weren't you being a good brother!" Bramblepaw yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 13:48

Flamepaw hissed. "For years I have been trying to get her to face her fears, to help her. Being in the water is a dream!" He hissed calming down again.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 13:49

"Maybe she doesn't think so." Bramblepaw said lowering her voice, "She isn't a RiverClan cat you know."
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 13:50

"She is part Riverclan. Just like I'm part Windclan." He hissed. "You don't know anything about our childhood."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 13:53

"Yes I do! And just because she is part RiverClan doesn't mean she has to like water!" Bramblepaw said
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 13:55

Flamepaw hissed. "No, you don't. Not everything. Anyway I was trying toget her to feel the delight of the water."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 13:58

"Maybe you should just leave her be! She doesn't like water for a reason!" Bramblepaw yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:00

"I guess she never told you that reason." He hissed. "Why don't you leave her alone? I'm her brother you nothing but a medicine cat."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:03

Bramblepaw looked at him shocked. "I do more for my clan than some dumb cat that doesn't care for anyone's feelings, not even his own sisters!" she spat at him.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:06

Flamepaw went up in rage. "What do you mean I don't care for her? She knows that I would give my life for her." He hissed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:09

"Yes you would give your life for her. But the little things count too, especially this." Bramblepaw told him.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:12

"I care about my sister more then youever will. I was trying to help her. I wasn't going to make her go in the water. I was reasurring her that I would be next to her to save her." He hissed at her.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:14

"That's not what I saw." Bramblepaw said, "And I do care for Rainpaw! She is like a sister to me!"
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:16

"That's exactly what you saw." He spat. He looked at Bramblepaw with anger in his eyes. "Why she isn't, so let me take care of her!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 EmptyTue 8 Dec 2009 - 14:19

Bramblepaw looked at him with the same amount of anger. She didn't want to fight him anymore. "Fine I will leave Rainpaw alone. Be happy!" she yelled softly at him then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)   The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3rd Dream Gathering (Open to all)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next