Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice   Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 9:54

OOC:k, and Night,Dark's mom,was skyclan

IC:Darkpaw parted his jaws to draw in all of the scents around him,vole,mouse,finch,sparrow,quail, and a hint of rabbithe told himself,he was even suprised that he knew all of the names of these prey creatures. The Sparrow was closest at the time,he spotted it on a low branch just sitting there,It's as if it were dieing to be fresh kill!he thought with a grin,he stalked after the bird and leaped as high as he could toward the branch and went up a bit higher than he had thought, but just barely missed the lazy bird, he tried to move fast but it sounded an alarm calls befor ehe could silence it
he buried the sparrow and heard the mouse nibbling on a seed not to far away, he got into a hunters crouch and went after it,the small creature didn't ev went a bit higher then notice his presence fore it was too caught up in it's seed,he pounced and in a heartbeat noticed that he had pounced on dry earth,"mouse dung!"he spat,it was that stupid bird! he told himself

Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 2889_Germany

Last edited by Sand~Darkpaw on Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 10:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15458

PostSubject: Re: Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice   Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 9:54

The member 'Sand~Darkpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 3, 1

Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 Mistpe10
Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice   Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 9:57

Envyshadow returned to the clearing "You have time for one more catch." he mewed, if they were close enough, they would hear, if not, oh well. He didnt want to risk scaring the prey.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice   Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 10:07

Darkpaws ears pricked at his mentors faint meow,one more...he scented the air one last time and noticed that the faint smell of the rabbit had grown stronger, and fresher,that catch would make Envyshadow proud as could be!he followed the scent and set his paws down as lightly as he could manage and soon spotted the white flufy tail of the creature,he got as close as he could and so far it hadn't noticed him,he crept forward ever so carefully and the rabbit went off. Darkpaw went streaking after it and when his muzzle was as close to the bobbing tail as it would go Darkpaw was ready to pounce and his took a flying leap to catch up to the distence he had lost while trying to leap for it and the rabbit dashed out from his landing opiont and Darkpaw left in it's dust watched shocked as the white tail bobbed away into the shadows...

Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 2889_Germany

Last edited by Sand~Darkpaw on Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 10:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15458

PostSubject: Re: Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice   Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Oct 2011 - 10:07

The member 'Sand~Darkpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 Mistpe10
Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice   Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohlook! Envyshadows got a new hos- i mean apprentice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3