Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

mystery dungeon rant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

mystery dungeon rant Empty
PostSubject: mystery dungeon rant   mystery dungeon rant EmptySat 8 Oct 2011 - 16:34

I like mystery dungeon but I find it really unfair! After (don't look if you haven't finished the game)
Spoiler:
,and after all that the pokemon still treat you like a bunch of trash/nobodies/random people, yet other teams such as team charm, get treated way better then you do, like their some celebrities/kings/gods and they're just a couple of treasure hunters who did nothing when the world was about to become some random asteroid floating in space! I mean come on, does the world not matter to people anymore?!

Frustration gone! :3

Spoiler:

mystery dungeon rant Whatcolor_isbluemystery dungeon rant 7
mystery dungeon rant Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: mystery dungeon rant   mystery dungeon rant EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:32

LOL! That's what I was thinking. :P

I play Pokemon Sky c:

I wonder why those n00bs haven't graduated yet.. xD

I mean, i've gotten like a whole bunch of legendaries, and they still go: "Whoop! It's Team Awesomesauce!" Gee, thanks. Anything else? No? Well, y'know what? I'm gonna read your diaries! SO THAR! (you acutally can xD)

Then... then.. they
Spoiler:
I mean rlly!? >:C We've been together for months now, and you're doing THAT!? >3<

D end c:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
mystery dungeon rant N6a5zHfmystery dungeon rant IMrnxD6mystery dungeon rant GMXQgOOmystery dungeon rant JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
mystery dungeon rant GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: mystery dungeon rant   mystery dungeon rant EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 13:53

xD
they dont treat me baddly o3o
I think MD is a great game attually, great storyline
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: mystery dungeon rant   mystery dungeon rant EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 14:14

Yea, I love MD. I restarted MD Red, and I'm so happy to be doing the story line again because I didn't really remember it.

mystery dungeon rant ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: mystery dungeon rant   mystery dungeon rant EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011 - 15:13

MD red is awesome. I beat Rayquaza but never did the after the credits storyline, it was so confuseing...ex: Go here, then go there, they go back to floor 99, then leave and go get this, go back to floor 99, then get the item to enter floor 34, go to this place then go find this item, then go this thing to open this doungen to get this item >w< I could not keep up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mystery dungeon rant   mystery dungeon rant Empty

Back to top Go down

mystery dungeon rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: