Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

<Nightkit> (My main charrie)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
<Nightkit>

<Nightkit>

Number of posts : 3

<Nightkit> (My main charrie) Empty
PostSubject: <Nightkit> (My main charrie)   <Nightkit> (My main charrie) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2011 - 14:46

Name:Nightkit
Personality: Nightkit is a nice kit and she is never actually mean. She can get hyper with her best friend, Sweetkit and she likes to have fun.
She always is fun loving person. She knows how to have fun and she can get in trouble, but other then that she is a good person to hang out with.
History:She had quite a happy history but it's long...
Pic:
<Nightkit> (My main charrie) 923-32

May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: <Nightkit> (My main charrie)   <Nightkit> (My main charrie) EmptyTue 4 Oct 2011 - 17:02

You need to check the template, please.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7480

PostSubject: Re: <Nightkit> (My main charrie)   <Nightkit> (My main charrie) EmptyWed 5 Oct 2011 - 3:21

Night, you can only have one cat at a time. You must have Nightkit or Weatherkit, you can not have both of them going at the same time. And like May said, please use the template.

Cat Name:

Tom or She-Cat:

Favorite Warriors Character(s):

Familiarity with the series:

Appearance:

Personality:

Origins:

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):

<Nightkit> (My main charrie) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Nightkit> (My main charrie)   <Nightkit> (My main charrie) Empty

Back to top Go down

<Nightkit> (My main charrie)
Page 1 of 1