Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What to do, oh what to do?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

What to do, oh what to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do, oh what to do?   What to do, oh what to do? - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 9:08

"Wait, you mean...all of these cats are your family?" Cherrypaw said, glancing at Cherryfern. "Hey!" she meowed to her. "We look the same."

Cherryfern looked up at the little brown apprentice. "So we do."

"Maybe we're related!"

"Maybe." Cherryfern smiled, and went back to talking with Icewhisker.

Cherrypaw thought about it, then realized she had completely forgotten about Badgerpaw. "Oops! Sorry Badgerpaw." she said, feeling stupid. "I just...I'm confused. There's so many cats here. I don't know what to do. Who arethose two anyway?" she asked, pointing first at Icewhisker, then at Fireflash. "I don't think I like her. She scares me." Just then she noticed Pantherpaw behind her. "Oh!" she said, flustered. "Sorry, Pantherpaw, I didn't see you there!" she flushed red under her fur.

Fireflash smiled at this little apprentice. She has no idea. she thought. Neither of them do. She looked over at Pantherpaw. He does, though.

What to do, oh what to do? - Page 2 Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down

What to do, oh what to do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: