Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A dream fer you next lives.

Go down 
+8
Ebby
Reaper King
Mossy
Honey Badger
Frosty
Snake
Pinely-san
Feath ❤️
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 6:56

"I'm already born!" stated Scarletpaw. Her nose wrinkled at the sight of the spotted kit. "Do you have some disease?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 N6a5zHfA dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 IMrnxD6A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 GMXQgOOA dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 8:31

"I shall be born when the envyous shadows fall." Ravenmark spoke in a deep, strong voice. He licked his chest a few times and scanned the group of cats.
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 11:25

"why would i have a disease! this is my pelt!" sparkpelt said, offended.

2nd life: silverwisp of RCA dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 12:21

Ravenmark's eyes stopped at Sparkpelt "Looks like she has poisonivy." he said "Ive seen another cat around here with a pelt with red dots, she had poisonivy that never left." (dat be a cat I was thinking about using) Ravenmark moved his paws back "Make sure you dont infect anyone else."
Back to top Go down
screams I am inactive

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 13:46

ok now sparkpelt was pissed. " MOUSEBRAINS! this is my pelt! i don't have poison ivy! i was born like this!" she said, steamed.

2nd life: silverwisp of RCA dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7476

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 14:10

Breezelily looked over at Sparkpelt, and padded over to her. "Calm down, there is no reason to fight over this." Breezelily turned to the other cats, and looked calmly at them. "must we really fight over what her pelt looks like?" she asked.

Dewmist just shook his head, not really wanting to get in the middle of this.

A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 14:57

"Sorry, it just looks silly!" she chuckled.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 N6a5zHfA dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 IMrnxD6A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 GMXQgOOA dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 15:15

ooc-Wait fer Fea!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 16:23

Ic- "I was only saying." Ravenmark chuckled "And no, let us not start a fight over something as mousebrained as a cats apprence." He flicked his tail around the room of odd looking cats "Let's face it, we all look diffrent!" He laughed warmly.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 16:46

ooc-Wait for Fea!

PostSubject: Re: A dream fer you next lives.   A dream fer you next lives. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dream fer you next lives.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6