Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Heroes of Saliko~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

The Heroes of Saliko~ Empty
PostSubject: The Heroes of Saliko~   The Heroes of Saliko~ EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 7:48

This does not belong to me. Copyright of tobyf on deviantArt.

Imagine.
You are a mage, priest, or warrior. You live in the land of Saliko. You are a renowned hero throughout the land, slayer of the Brutes.
This can become reality.

--

This is an online game, where you play as a cat living in a land called, as stated above, Saliko. You can choose to be a magic-bearing mage, a healer called a priest, or a simple- yet complex warrior. You can level your character up, gather armor and other items, and form groups with people to track their whereabouts. You man even do quests for non-playable characters, and earn things.

---

As for roleplay, Cherry, Icee and I met up on it and formed a Warriors roleplay. It's slightly different; having priests instead of medicine cats, and having mages and warriors instead of only warriors. There are four new Clans, as well: SpellClan, DemonClan, NatureClan, and MagicClan. (xD)
Like regular Warriors, the warriors and hunt and fight, but so do mages. The priests are medicine cats, but brew potions as well as simple dry mixtures. So far, there are no leaders, deputies, or medicine cats. There are only four apprentices, and they're all in SpellClan. They are Deadpaw (me), Cherrypaw (Cherry), Leafpaw (Icee), and an anonymous player called Rainpaw (who wants to join WCC). I invite you to join any Clan you like, but be mindful, SpellClan already has four members. The others need to grow.

Join now.

~Dead~

The Heroes of Saliko~ I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6044

The Heroes of Saliko~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heroes of Saliko~   The Heroes of Saliko~ EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 7:57

Look out for Hollypaw! That'll be me!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Saliko~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: