Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hitman (real thing now)

Go down 
+2
Blazestorm
Middie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hitman (real thing now) Empty
PostSubject: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 16:01

Hitman
Walls closing in! Can't breathe!
"Help!" I shouted so loud my ears rang.
I gasped for much needed air. Getting up from the creaky bed I wiped the sweat beads from my face. I groaned from tiredness, "Stupid dream."
I walked across the dark room until I got to the bathroom and pushed the ajar door all the way till it hit the wall with a bang. I groaned again. I got to the sink and splash cool crystal liquid on my burning face. I could've sworn I saw steam come from my skin. But I dismissed it immidately. I scratched my back. Almost instantly seering pain shot up my back. I yelped. Wincing I lifted the back of my night shirt. I turned my back to the vanity, shirt still up. I grabbed the hand mirror. I sized it up to the mirror behind me. Stunned. Four deep gashes oozing dark red blood, as if someone had scratched me.
"What the h***?" I asked myself, still staring into the small mirror. I didn't want to know. I just wanted to sleep. So I let it slide, deal with it in the morning. I dabed the wounds with proixcide. Wincing with pain from the stingingness. Then walked back to the bed. Almost instantly falling asleep.
I awoke sometime later. Groggy, but better. I looked over at the clock. Eleven. I got up. I walked to the bathroom. The door was still open from that night. I turned the shower on. After letting it warm up, I stepped in. Pain. I looked down. Red water. An image of a screaming lady flew through my mind, like it was trying to tell me something. I didn't ignore this. I tried to push my mind to remember. Nothing. Just another wave of pain shot over me.
I turned the water off and grabbed a towel. Drying off I looked at the towel. Red.
"John." came a whisper, barely audible. "John." Then a woman's laughter.
And as fast as I could, which was even faster when I felt someone blow on my neck, I dressed.
Sprinting down the stairs I grabbed my jacket, then bursted through the door.
I slowed my pace when I noticed people were staring at me.
'What did I do before I went to bed?' I thought to myself.
I kept watching faces. Searching for the one, the one I saw in my memory.
I found her minutes later, but not in person. It was on the news in the local television store. She looked different. She was smiling, her brown hair was perfect, not a hair out of place. She was beautiful.
"I remember." I said aloud. Someone was standing next to me. They looked at me. their eyes burned into my skin, wondering. I gave them a look that could kill. Their face went red. They turned away.
I smirked. 'Still got it.' I thought to myself. 'Yes I remember. Last night, I got the call. A job. I took it immediately. I was hired by her soon to be ex-husband. Yes, very successful until she scratched my back. She almost got away too. She was a fighter. But I always get the target. Won't stop till I do. That's why they call me. That's why they call the Hitman.'

Yes it's finally done! Comment please!

Last edited by Bramblepaw on Tue 24 Nov 2009 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 16:41

Very cool.....:)

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 16:42

lol
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 17:29

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 17:29

sahweeeeet! :lol!:

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 17:34

TY TY *bows*
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 19:50

ENCORE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 19:53

lol maybe when i get more inspiration or when i get my other story back from my teacher... >.<
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 19:54

Awesomeness!!

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009 - 4:31

Nice!

PostSubject: Re: Hitman (real thing now)   Hitman (real thing now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hitman (real thing now)
Page 1 of 1