Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Firepaw's Border Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Firepaw's Border Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 5:52

Fallensoul swept a dead leaf off of his tail, and called out, "Firepaw!" She'd better be here soon, he thought dryly. The dull wind of the Dark Forest rustled the brittle trees' branches.

Firepaw's Border Lessons I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 12:11

Firepaw raced over to Fallensoul. "Sorry I'm late." she mewed. "Icewhisker was being stupid." She had only just gotten to her nest when she woke up here. "So, what are we doing now?" she asked excitedly.

Firepaw's Border Lessons Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it

Last edited by Firepaw~Cherryfern on Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:05

"Border lessons," the white soul replied, flexing his claws. "But not the way the Clans would teach you, but Dark Forest style." He grinned, as slowly, the dark wood began to melt into the shape of Fourtrees. It was an illusion. "First off, let's see what you know. What do you do when you see a non-hostile cat at the border?" Fallensoul pressed.

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:23

"Umm..." Firepaw thought. "In the forest, we chase them off, but I'm guessing that's not the case here." she mewed.

deal wit it

Last edited by Firepaw~Cherryfern on Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:39

Fallensoul laughed as the scene around them turned into the exact shape of Fourtrees. "Well, we are in the forest now. Let's use one of your borders with ThunderClan for example." he murmured, as the surrounding area turned into the border of WindClan and ThunderClan. He padded over to the ThunderClan side. "Say I'm a ThunderClan cat. I'm strolling along the border, without a word, not looking hostile. What do you do?"

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 16:40

"Well, I'd confront you if you stepped over the border." she said. "But if you looked like you were doing it on purpose, I'd chase you off."

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:03

Fallensoul gave an approving nod. "Good. Now, I'm a hostile trespasser. What do you do now?" he pressed, narrowing his eyes and baring his teeth, to go with the moment.

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:06

"This." she meowed, and tackled him, jumping on his head, and mashing his face into the ground. She let out a terrifying shriek, and whacked him in the shoulder with her paw.

deal wit it

Last edited by Firepaw~Cherryfern on Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:12

Fallensoul tossed her off with an easy bat of his front right paw. He rose to his paws, and shook himself off. "Very good," he growled approvingly. "If the trespasser was a rogue, or loner, and you'd been out alone, I suggest you either kill them, or give them a wound they soon won't forget," he continued. "A kittypet.. they are soft-hearted. It's best to just scare them with a: "Get out of here or I'll eat you whole" kind of threat. As for Clan cats... at least wound them. If they don't intend to leave.. it's clear what to do." He licked a paw. "Understood?"

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:17

"Yes, Fallensoul." Firepaw mewed enthusiastically.

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:20

He curved his mouth in a sinister smile, yellowing teeth protruding from his maw. "Good. Because a time of justice for us will come soon... So don't fret about your desires for revenge." The winds began howling, and a thick, milky fog blew all around the to, concealing Fallensoul.

Then, the dream faded.

OOC: Le end. :p
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:22

Firepaw nodded to him before he disappeared, and slowly, her bright orange figure melted into mist, and vanished.

OOC:Now is the end. :3

deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firepaw's Border Lessons   Firepaw's Border Lessons Empty

Back to top Go down

Firepaw's Border Lessons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-