Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting away for awhile.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Getting away for awhile. Empty
PostSubject: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 8:26

Manykit slipped out of camp one night.He stopped and sniffed the air.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 9:17

occ- hurrr can I join?

ic- Envykit layed in the clearing of Fourtrees, he missed his mother and was determined to get revenge. Although right now he was just bored "I'm so bored." he mewed kicking his legs around.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 9:25

Smiling,Manykit crawled up a tree.The kit fur was still around his face.His shadow was gone.With a playfull hiss he jumped onto the other kit.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 9:28

Envykit jumped from the sudden attack "Woah!" he shouted and kicked the kit off of him without thinking much. He jumped into a attack pose that Tigerfrost had shone him and hissed, puffing out his fur. This kit was much smaller than him, smaller legs, and ears. Envykit blincked in confusion but stayed in a aggressive stance.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 9:31

ooc-No Manykit's large for his age.You can't just make my cat's size!

ic-The kit head-butted Envykit's chest."Take that.Envystripe!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 9:42

occ- oh ok...Envy is too :D I think hes move of an apprentice size because of how old he his.

ic- Envykit jerked back "Oof!" he looked at the kit "My names Envykit." he growled. He jumped up a nearby tree with easy and watched from above. "She will he able to climb this, oh well." he sighed not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 10:26

With HIS strong haunches he lept up after him. "My name is Manykit.I wanna be Crazykit though."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 14:38

Envykit laughed "I can see why." he mewed, letting his fur settle. He sniffed the kit "Your a thunderclan cat, correct?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 15:32

Manykit sighed."Yeah."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 17:13

"You smell like my mother." he mewed "She was a thunderclan cat, untill they kicked her out." he bared his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 18:59

"She killed a cat.Even if she pleaded for death,it is agianst the warrior code." he growled.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 19:07

Envykit pushed Manykit out of the tree in anger "Who cares if she killed a cat, your lifes mean nothing!" he hissed "Starclan are soft hearted fools!"
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 19:11

"StarClan is stronger than Dark forest",Snakepaw said as he padded into the clearing. He looked at the ThunderClan kit and meowed through clentched theeth,"hello manykit". He remembered the kit as his mentor and leader's kit and he remembered how he had dissapred one day.

Getting away for awhile. 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 19:14

Envykits eyes darkened "Don't tell me, your on their side!" he hissed pointing to a broken Manykit. "They are weak, Snakepaw they are scared!" he jumped off the the tree and walked torwards his brother "Dont make it be like this." he growled.

occ- you should draw a brother vs brother drawing :D
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. EmptyFri 19 Aug 2011 - 19:15

Manykit backed away at Envykit's words and slipped off the tree and fell.His side slide against a sharp rock,making him yowl.

PostSubject: Re: Getting away for awhile.   Getting away for awhile. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting away for awhile.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next