Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mudkit's Cat Creation Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mudkit's Cat Creation Form Empty
PostSubject: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 12:43

Cat Name: Mudkit/paw/nose

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Feathertail, Silverstream, and Hollyleaf

Familiarity with the series: I've read all of the series books out there. I've read a few manga books and a couple "Super Editions."

Appearance: Mudkit is a mixed breed, but she is mostly tabby. She has dark, muddy brown underbelly, paws, muzzle, and tail tip; the rest of her pelt is a lighter brown. She has a medium-length pelt. She is the runt of the litter. She is now five and a half moons.

Personality: Mudkit is cheerful and energetic, despite her past.

Origins: She was born a kittypet, and her Twolegs abandoned her. She found WindClan as a five moon old (starving) kit, and they took her in.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Mudkit bounced out of the nursery, a big grin on her face. She bounded across the camp clearing to raid the fresh-kill pile, dodging her Clanmates. She came into view of the fresh-kill pile and pounced onto her favorite kind of prey- mouse. She remembered she had to share it; her friends didn't exactly care for mouse. She placed it back on the pile and dragged a sizable rabbit back into the nursery.

Last edited by Mudkit on Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 14:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 13:26

PM me the secret word, and your RP sample should be a little longer, but other than that you'll be approved once I get that word. (:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 14:04

Rainy Day wrote:
PM me the secret word, and your RP sample should be a little longer, but other than that you'll be approved once I get that word. (:
I'll fix it. ^.^" I was going to make it longer... then I was doing something else... and then I forgot. ._. Anyways, I'll send the secret word.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 14:19

Approved!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 14:28

sorry for spam.. had to

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 14:49

Had to what...? o.o

And it is alright if I post in my character's creation thread after it's approved, right? xD
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form EmptyMon 15 Aug 2011 - 14:51

Well, we should stop posting, because the topic has already fulfilled its purpose and is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Cat Creation Form   Mudkit's Cat Creation Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Mudkit's Cat Creation Form
Page 1 of 1