Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfkit's Creation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfkit

Wolfkit

Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 73

Wolfkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Wolfkit's Creation   Wolfkit's Creation EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 2:08

Cat Name:Wolfkit

Tom or She-Cat:she-cat

Favorite Warriors Characters:Firestar,Crookedstar,Oakheart,Shellheart,Willowbreeze,and Bluestar.

Familiarity with the series:I have read all of the Super Editions except SkyClan's Destiny and I've also read the Original Series.

Appearance: A large she-kit with short,fluffy black fur, large paws, long,sharp teeth, and intimadating,very dark blue eyes.

Personality:Easy going,curious,naive,very protective,smart,and kind.

Origins:Was abandoned by her rogue mother right after she was born (Is not aware of this.)

RP Sample:Wolfkit was playing with the other kits in the nursery when she heard a vicious yowl. What in the name of StarClan was that? And what's that strange scent I smell..it's awful! she wrinkled her small pink nose and scampered toward the nursery entrance to find out what was going on. Wolfkit was suddenly lifted by her scruff. She let out a surprised yelp and gazed up to see who her mother's eyes sparkling with worry. "ShadowClan has attacked the camp." she growled. Wolfkit was gently set down next to another queen as her mother raced outside to fight ShadowClan. StarClan, please keep my mother safe! she thought, shaking violently. Wolfkit could smell blood in the air and hoped none of it would be her mother's.

Last edited by Wolfkit on Tue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Wolfkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit's Creation   Wolfkit's Creation EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 10:30

Very good (: PM me the secret word, and we'll get you approved!
Back to top Go down
Wolfkit

Wolfkit

Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 73

Wolfkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit's Creation   Wolfkit's Creation EmptyTue 6 Sep 2011 - 20:19

hmmm, I shouldn't have put ShadowClan cuz now I'm joining them XD Sorry, my new Clanmates! :saddummy:

Wolfkit's Creation 52537859&trans=1
Pet's name: Molestep
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Wolfkit's Creation 52537482&trans=1
Pet's name: Riko
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Back to top Go down
kristina64

Clan/Rank : thunderclan
Number of posts : 6

Wolfkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit's Creation   Wolfkit's Creation EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 9:54

how do u get to create? :writing:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Wolfkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit's Creation   Wolfkit's Creation EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011 - 10:26

Copy this template and paste it in a new topic~

Cat Name:

Tom or She-Cat:

Favorite Warriors Character(s):

Familiarity with the series:

Appearance:

Personality:

Origins:

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):

And when you're done with that, PM the secret word to Jay, Madamoiselle (Rain), Nom (Bloo), or Moonmist~Dreamingkit :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfkit's Creation   Wolfkit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: