Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DuskKit's NightMare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

DuskKit's NightMare Empty
PostSubject: DuskKit's NightMare   DuskKit's NightMare EmptyWed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:07

The young kit appered in a dark tunnel hearing raspy voices. She seemed to be invisable to the pair of cats who were fighting, "You said you would leave our clan alone!" Hissed the warrior she-cat. "But you didn't come through with your end of the bargan either!" Growled the tom who appered to be a dangerous tabby. 'What clan is he from' young DuskKit thought. " But StarClan had sent me a message when I visited Moonstone last, they said that I have to be careful not to get invloved with other clan cats, I shouldn't even be here!" The She-cat said with pain in her voice. "You were always unloyal to me. I should have never trusted you!" Hissed the musculiant Tom. "Please lets stay out of each others lives for now..." said the she-cat, obviously eager to get out of that cave. "Oh you'll definatly be staying out of my life, FOR GOOD!" He growled with a bit of laughter. "Wait... DON'T!" .... The large tom lifted up his paw to swipe the she-cat when DuskKit awoke in fright... "Thank-starClan it was only a dream... but who were those cats?" she thought...

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

DuskKit's NightMare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: