Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:49

"I insist." she said.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:51

Ok........
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:52

She showed her the many kerra prisoners. "Which do you want? Remember, its to be a stupid pet, so choose wisely."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:53

That one. She pointed to a jet black one on the end
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:56

"Indeed..." she turned to the cat. "You have been chosen to be Twistedclaw's pet. You will be her pet forever more." she cast a spell and the kerra could not speak. she cast another and it started acting like a stupid kittypet (no offence to kittypets >.<' ) and embarising itself infront of all its past clanmates. Everyone hollered with laughter, and the kerra could do nothing about it, for it had forgotten how to fight and hunt, much to its embaressment.

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:56

OOC: I cant play right now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:58

Twistedclaw looked at the helpless kerra. TURN IT BACK!!!! she hollered
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 13:59

"Then first, choose another... And be more careful one the cat you choose..."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:01

I don't want one! turn me back i don't want to be a kerra!!!! I'll do anything you want, i'll go into another clan's territory, anything!!!! just change me back!
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:03

"As you will find, you can change at will. If you will not choose one, i will do it for you. You WILL have one as a pet." she said, firmly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:07

No!!! twistedclaw ran away from tiger and into the forest. She finnaly reached shadowclan territory and ran into the nursery
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:11

You wont escape. Come back before... I have to do bad things to you... she mind-messaged Twistedclaw. she grined at the thought.

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Sun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:18; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:17

She curled up in a cornor of the nursery where tiger couldn't see her and was very quiet
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:20

This is your last chance before i set the kerras you saw on you... And your family. No, i'll deal with them myself. she mind-messaged Twistedclaw.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 14:24

She didn't move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)   Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare (anything can happen, Warrior names)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next