Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.

Go down 
+4
Ningasourous :D
Middie
Rainy
Tigs
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Empty
PostSubject: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 11:55

Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. VenomAni_100
Made this one myself:
Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Ergxop
Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. 2w2ee01

Last edited by Tigerpaw on Tue 10 Nov 2009 - 2:50; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 12:27

dude...........you're obsessed with Tigerstar!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DON'T NEED TO PAY TRIBUTE TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainpaw jumped at Tigerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 15:24

Yes we do!!! He is AWSOME!!!!!

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 16:24

uh-oh.................midnightkit, don't let featherpaw see your signature, ok?
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:13

why sould she not let kyle see her sig?

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:19

WOW!!! Tiger I have an idea!!! Well it was an idea you gave me....

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:54

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR TWILIGHT EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u think i hate it,wait till kyle sees it!
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 8 Nov 2009 - 17:58

i KNOW how much kyle hates twilight. i don't hate it, but i don't like it if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptyMon 9 Nov 2009 - 2:09

DONT POST IN HERE!!! ILL MAKE A REVIEW TOPIC!!! (and for rain...) ILL MAKE A DREAM BATTLE TOPIC!!!
Also, I wanna put this in mah siggy. Should it be rally long, or make the page streach? Or should I just pick mah faves? POST IN THE REVIEW TOPIC!!!

(NEWLY UPGRADED!!!)

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySat 21 Nov 2009 - 23:33

we should pay a tribute tigerstar but more to scourge
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptySun 22 Nov 2009 - 4:41

I dun like scorge. hesa kill tigerstar. D8<

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009 - 17:23

Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar_by_Brightpaw Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar_Siggeh_by_Kira_Shi_Ho_Su
Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar__s_Lurking____by_xBramblestarxTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Cat_that_looks_like_Tigerstar_by_koala823Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar_by_Earldense
Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar___Watch_Your_Step_by_foxyadderTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. The_Darkest_Hour___Tigerstar_by_fennetTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. FrostTiger_and_TigerStar_by_kirara555
Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar_and_Firestar__Battle_by_WarriorsAngelCatTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar__s_Black_Heart_by_FlamestarStudiosTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. O0rrew
Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Starclan_vs__Dark_forest_by_Spottedfire_catTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar_by_StarpathTheHealerTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar_winged_demon_by_Frost_forever
Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Tigerstar_by_NekoDeathKittyTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. 2n1f60iTigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. 24bjgqrLol. Guess what my answer is?

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009 - 18:17

hes dead,get over it

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009 - 19:18

Omygosh.
Uuh, Tigerpaw I know you like Tigerstar alot but, MAKE YOUR SIGGY SMALLER PLEASE! Its rediculous! (bad spelling lol)

Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_19Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_22Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_17Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_14Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_20Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_24Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_1-1Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009 - 19:33

omg I love Tigerstar! and Scourge!

I think Darkpaw is right though you need to make your siggy smaller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.   Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigerstar tribute! A large collection of pictures.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next