Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawnkit's Creation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn~

Dawn~

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Kit
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 16

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 22:31

Template:

Cat Name: Dawnkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, Brambleclaw, Tawnypelt, Stormfur, Squirelflight, Leafpool

Familiarity with the series: I read the whole first and second series and loved them both, but was very disappointed with the third and fourth as my favorite characters either got killed off (Hawkfrost, Tigerstar) or became less important in the main plot...

Appearance: Dawnkit's fur is bright with colors that resemble the sunset or the sky at dawn, which is where she got her name. Half of her fur is a warm redish-orange, while the other half is a lighter shade. All four of her paws are white. Her eyes are a piercing emerald green, like the colors of the tree tops in the spring time. Dark stripes and spots lace all over the fur on her back and her head.

Personality: Dawnkit is a blissful kit graced with ignorance of her new home and life style in the forest. She is good-natured and very happy for a kit so small. Most of her personality has yet to be discovered as she is so young. Her curiosity has already been known to get the best of her, and she has yet to experience very much at all. As she ages, new personality traits are sure to develop.

Origins: Her birth father grew up on a barn in the outskirts of a Two-leg village. Her mother brought her and her father to the forest when she was still very very small and then disappeared. Her father found a small den for her to hid in and went off to search for her mother. She never saw either again and assumed them dead. She will go live with her adopted parents in the forest and grow up a clan cat.

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): Dawnkit mewed for what seemed like forever. Time passed and the bright sun vanished behind the trees. As the moon came up and re-lit the forest she began to wonder where she was. Ignoring the stern command to stay there, given to her by her father, Dawnkit began to step slowly out of her den. Where was she? She looked all around and though she may still be small, she knew that her new life had to begin here. If her parents are still out there, they had better catch up fast, because nothing was going to stop her from exploring every inch of this new home.

Last edited by Dawnkit - Dawnfur on Sat 23 Jul 2011 - 15:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn~

Dawn~

Capricorn Buffalo

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 23:33

Siggy:

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 2:07

This is an AMAZING creation, Dawnkit! ^.^

For your siggy, just copy your siggy post and paste it in the signature section of your profile.

Now you just need to wait for one of our admins to approve you! :3

Dawn~

Capricorn Buffalo

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 2:22

:) Thanks Tiger. I really like all this role play stuff.

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 11:37

I'm not the one to tell you, but I don't think that cats are supposed to be pink/purple. Nice creation, though ^-^

screams I am inactive

Clan/Rank : riverclan warrior
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 843

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 13:32

yeah, i had blue in my cats colors, but i had to change it. awesomeness for the rest of it though!

2nd life: silverwisp of RCDawnkit's Creation Silver10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sushicat99
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 15:03

Yeah, I like this creation, it's very good ^^

But, like the others have already said, cats aren't naturally pink or purple /: So if you'll just fix that and PM me the secret word, then we can get you on your way! (:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation EmptySat 23 Jul 2011 - 15:39

Wonderful! APPROVED!

Yes, I'm double-posting. It's called being lazy and an admin c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawnkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawnkit's Creation   Dawnkit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawnkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: