Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silverkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's Creation   Silverkit's Creation EmptyMon 2 Nov 2009 - 22:04

Cat Name: Silverkit-Silverpaw-Silversong

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Echosong( Love her!) Cinderpelt, Cinderheart, Jayfeather

Familiarity with the series: I have read every Warriors book and I'm waiting for the fourth series.

Appearance: A pure silver she-cat who has black paws with a few stripes coming up the leg, her eyes are a medium to light blue.

Personality: Silverkit is kind and has a generous heart. When she meets someone for the first time though, she is very shy and doesn't talk very much. Yet as she gets to know them, she becomes more open. She also loves adventure and is very curious. She is also fast and a good swimmer. Even though she can be shy, she can also be mean.

Origins: She was born away from the clans, but her mother and siblings were murdered by a group of rogues. Silverkit was the only one to survive, for the rogues did not see her, and she could only stand and watch as her family was murdered. She then ran away and found the clans.

Last edited by Silverkit on Mon 16 Nov 2009 - 16:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Creation   Silverkit's Creation EmptyTue 3 Nov 2009 - 15:30

Temporarily Approved.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15317

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Creation   Silverkit's Creation EmptySun 15 Nov 2009 - 15:32

Officially Approved!

So sorry for the delay.

Silverkit's Creation Mistpe10
Silverkit's Creation Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Creation   Silverkit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1