Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dream of Different Animals

Go down 
+2
Snowy
Hawkie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 5:25

The leopard yawned, her sleek muscles rippling. "THunderclan scum? You dare to call us scum? Look at yourself, pitiful animal."

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 5:54

"I don't have anything against the other clans",the voice of Frostfur said

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 10:34

"Indeed, name calling is not what we should be doing." Metalshard mewed. "Look at us, we are all other animals!"
Back to top Go down
Celestia

Celestia

Clan/Rank : Rogue
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 13:06

The lynx kit sighed and almost immediately grew to the leopard's height. "Ok, I have no idea what's going on here," the voice of Celestiakit spoke. However, it sounded more mature than the Celestiakit that walked the earth.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 13:48

a sandy colored Eagle flew down from above,"you are all in the form of different animals,as you can already tell,"cherped the Eagle,"you will all learn a lesson from this and I am to make sure that this does not get out of paw,"she added

the Bear looked up at the sandy Eagle and nodded,she knew this animal...

Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 13:51

The lynx morphed into a large gray snake. "Oh great, now what animal am I!?" Metalshard hissed from the snakes tounge.
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 18:55

The fox turned into a hawk. She looked at herself. "Now I really AM a hawk!" The voice of Hawkpath screeched.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Different Animals   Dream of Different Animals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream of Different Animals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2