Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 28

Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2011 - 19:33

Fluffy nodded. "I'm fine. Really." She coughed slightly. "Although I am alittle hungry..." FLuffy looked down. "I hope I"m not asking of too much, but do you have anything you could spare for me?" Fluffy was ashamed for asking this and she would understand if they said no.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 13:28

"Why not just go back to your twolegs? A kittypet shouldn't stray to far from their "garden" or a warrior may not spare you." he warned.

Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 15:18

"But, all they do is sit around and look at a box! I wanna catch mice and adventure!!" Fluffy paused. "Did you say warrior? My momma used to tell me stories about cats who lived in the forest and protected thier clans! And there was a Starclan where when they died they went there." Fluffy's eyes twinkled. She loved hearing her mother tell her those stories. She always wished ashe was one of them. "Ooh! Can I please join you?! Please please please? I would stay focused and, and be the best ever!" She begged. Fluffy didn't want to go back to her two-legs. Being out here in the forest was all she needed, and wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 15:27

Ebonyroot looked at the tom. "Well, she's certainly not coming home with me, Icewhisker.. What do you think?"

Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:25

"Well...I don't know if ThunderClan would take her...SkyClan barely has warriors...I have no clue about RiverClan...and since you say no..." he nodded to his old mentor and continued, "I guess we could ask Featherstar if you could join WindClan. Hopefully there are enough warriors...ever since Hazelpaw came, we've been have each warrior have at least 2 appretices..." he babbled. He suddenly realized what he was doing, and stopped talking so much.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:31

Ebonyroot scoffed, "ThunderClan would take in a squirrel if the mouse-brains thought it would help them..." She flicked him with her tail playfully. "She doesn't look near 6 moons, you should have more warriors by then, perhaps you should take her in..."

Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:06

'I think it would be best if she came with us, seeing as she might get attacked if she tried looking for a different Clan. You never know. All Clans have some...hostile cats." he meowed, remembering Fallensoul and his sister.

"Would you like to join WindClan? With Featherstar's permission of course." he meowed to the kittypet.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Dragon X3

Dragon X3

Clan/Rank : Windclan Queen
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:15

Dragonpaw padded away.

Fourth Life:Duskheart of Shadowclan
Fifth Life:Squeaksong of Thunderclan
Sixth Life:Blacktail of Riverclan
Seventh Life: Sunnymist of Windclan
I love Nyanpire! So Kawaii! Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 Images11
Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 Glow-i10
Back to top Go down
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 9:14

Fluffy's eyes got big. "Yes yes yes!" She mewed. Fluffy was bursting with joy. She couldn't wait to meet feather star. "Do you really mean it? Can I join WindClan?" Fluffy looked at the cat. She smiled at him. Her very soul was practically jumping up and down with excitment and joy. "Oh I can't believe it!!"
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 9:30

"Yes you can. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Icewhisker. I'll be your medicine cat. So come to me if you have a cold, cut, belly ache and any other problems. Even if StarClan sends you a dream, you can talk to me." he meowed, partly explaining his job.

"Follow me." he meowed, flicking his tail, signalling her to follow as he headed back to camp.

"Have a good day Ebonyroot." he whispered as he passed her.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 22:08

Fluffy nodded and ran after him. "So, the medicine cat is the most important, besides the leader right? I mean you're theone who tells the leader about StarClan's signs and everything." Fluffy was curious about this. She knew the stories from her mother, and knew them all well, but she was curious.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2011 - 9:57

"Yes we are important, but every cat in the Clan is important. You can't really single out a cat in the Clan, saying they're the most important. Before I came, there was no medicine cat. There was also no deputy before not long ago. They survived." he meowed as they walked, still a while away from the camp.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 13:26

"Oooh. okay. I guess I understand now." Fluffy nodded her head. "So, are we almost there yet?" she asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jul 2011 - 16:07

"Yes, we're almost there." he meowed, flicking his tail towards the hollow that was WindClan's camp.

"Oh. I forgot to ask, what's your name?" he asked, still padding forward.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fluffykit

Fluffykit

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2011 - 9:39

"I'm Fluffy." she mewed. She looked at the other cat. "So, how old are you? I mean, how long have you been a medicine cat?" She asked trying to start a converstation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)   Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Windclan (Fluffy's adventure)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next