Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The choice of a path

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

The choice of a path Empty
PostSubject: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 6:13 pm

Nightkit woke in a meadow that was grey and full of color, He stood on a thick path. It split several tail elgnths ahead. Nightkit took a step forward so he could see what each path looked like. The one to the right, the one to the darkforest, slowlyturned darker as it approached the dark bushes and trees beyond. The path to his right had many imprinted paws, The path to starclan. He felt something trying to push him onto the left path, but he didn't like the look of it. He pushed back and looked down the other path.
Back to top Go down
Moose~Coldglance

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Greetings, Nightkit."greeted a mysterious voice.

Spoiler:

The choice of a path Whatcolor_isblueThe choice of a path 7
The choice of a path Xd_for_bloo__s_plot_by_snakefirexd-d4dfq0q
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 pm

"Hello young one." mewed a second mysterious voice from Starclans side.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 pm

An errie voice came from the Darkside."Save me."It called in a sugar-sweet voice."Save me,Nightkit,Save me."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 pm

"Nightkit my dear, stay away from the place of no Stars." she voice said in a soft voice. Green eyes shone from the path and a lovly stary pelt sat in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 am

"Help me,I don't want to die now,"it callled agian.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Nightkit stared at where the eirie calles for help were coming from, he looked down the starry path again, back to the dark path,"Who's there?" He wailed, unsure which cats to trust.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:16 pm

"Help me,Nightkit."it ailed."Don't let them kill me."

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Nightkit Turned,"I don't help cats i don't know....tell me your name Then I'll decide!" He teased while facing the starry warriors.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 pm

There was a shriek and a bloody house-kit was thrown out.

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Nightkit shreiked at the sight, he ran from it up the starry path to the comforting cats of Starclan.

Nightkit had chosen never to kill a cat ever unless he had to. He would follow the warrior code, stay with his clan, be LOYAL.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 pm

The kit looked up with horrified green eyes and then was dead.

ooc-Hazelpaw as killed again.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Dragonsoul rested her tail on Nightkits shoulders "Its ok my dear." she mewed. "I am Dragonsoul, warrior of Starclan." she mewed. "The place of no stars is not the path you should take, its for cats that have broken the warrior code time and time again, that kill without care and lauth in blood." Dragonsoul narrowed her eyes at the evil cats from the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Nightkit looked up at Dragonsoul,"I won't be like those cats...." he looked toward the limp shape on the ground,"What about her?" He mewled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 pm

"I'm not sure..." Dragonsoul watched it in confusion. "Just stay away from it." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The choice of a path   The choice of a path Empty

Back to top Go down

The choice of a path
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next