Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another night mare

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 485

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:06

Deathowl looked up at the usual hills of flowers. The dark clouds came again like last moon...and the moon before. She fled like she always did into the forest, the clouds pouring down freezing ice and rumbling. The pair of amber eyes were watching her. Several shadows seemed to creep around her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:37

Envyshadow and Solfang walked out of the darkness of the dark forest. "Hello there, and who are you." Solfang sneered.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:41

deathowl stopped abruptly and stared at the two cats,"Wha-" A hiss sounded from behind the two cats, deathowl backed up a bit,"Not....not him!" Her eyes were filled with fear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:43

Envyshadow walked to the otherside of the cat "You have strayed into the Dark forest, our land.." she growled. "Tell us your name at once." Solfang hissed
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:46

OOC: i would join.. but Shadow's not in DF T.T but i shall join when Death's not! if Death comes out of it~ :D
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:49

Deathowl sits and meows, "My name is Deathowl...I...I used to be Owlfeather..."Another cat was sitting in a tree watching them.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:51

Tigerfrost stalked into the clearing. "Get lost!" she hissed. "You are not true Dark Forest cats."

OOC: I started the ebil phase. I have to end it.

Gemini Buffalo

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:53

Deathowl fluffed her fur out, She was staring at the cat in the tree,"Well, Are you going to come out?" The pair of amber eyes just stared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 17:54

"Not yet we arent!" Envyshadow hissed as he walked away with Solfang.
Back to top Go down
Black-kit(Started over)

Gemini Buffalo

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 18:07

The cat in the tree moved his gaze to Tigerfrost, He moved his gaze back to Deathowl and jumped from the tree. He was a very faded tabby tom, so faded that he almost was unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 18:11

Oh great, thought Tigerfrost. More wanna-bes. She bared her teeth at the new-comer.

Gemini Buffalo

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 18:15

The tom stared at Tigerfrost, when he spoke it sounded like he had his throat torn out,"Tigerfrost...I know you don't know me...but i am one with the Dark forest..."Deathowl slipped into a laying position, she was almost wailing,"No! Go away! Why do you haunt me, Night-tooth?!"
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 19:05

"You haven't even been born yet." Tigerfrost snorted. She spat on the ground. "You are not one of us yet."

Gemini Buffalo

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 19:08

"I have not been born yet, but this is what I will be..." Night-tooth weezed slightly,"When my spirit finally comes to existence among the clans...I will forget about ever roaming in the Dark forest before my existence...I am theĀ Omen."
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011 - 19:36

Tigerfrost narrowed her eyes. "Omen?" she snorted.

OOC: No self-centered prophesies. >>

Another night mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another night mare   Another night mare Empty

Back to top Go down

Another night mare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: