Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leapordkits creation :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leapordkits creation :D Empty
PostSubject: Leapordkits creation :D   Leapordkits creation :D EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:11 pm

cat name:Leapordkit,leapordpaw,leapordfur

tom or shecat:Shecat

faivorite warriors charecters:Spottedleaf,Leapordstar,Sandstorm

familiarity with the series:I have read a few of the books

appearance:orange fur with black spots,and black tips of ears ,and black paws.

personality:playful,stubborn,brave,mischiveous.

origins:Rc

Rp sample:Leapordkit was playing in the nursery,with all the other kits,and stumbled over another kit,Leapordkit bawled"ow!That hurt alot!"Leapordkit crawled back to her mother, and meowed" Mom! I got hurt!" mother replied"are you okay?"Leapordkit meow"yes, I'll be ok...I think." Leapordkit ran back to the other kits and as if nothing happened began playing again.

secret word:bluebird
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Leapordkits creation :D   Leapordkits creation :D EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:30 pm

OOO you rp pretty good! :D

(although, there are some mistakes.)

Leapordkit was playing in the nursery,with all the other kits,and stumbled over another kit,Leapordkit bawled"ow!That hurt alot!"Leapordkit crawled back to her mother, and meowed" Mom! I got hurt!" mother replied"are you okay?"Leapordkit meow"yes, I'll be ok...I think." Leapordkit ran back to the other kits and as if nothing happened began playing again.

Leopardkit was playing in the Nursery with all the other kits and stumbled over another kit. Leopardkit bawled, "Ow! That hurt a lot!" Leopardkit crawled back to her mother and meowed, "Mom! I got hurt!" Mother replied, "Are you okay?" Leopardkit meowed, "Yes, i'll be ok... I think." Leopardkit ran back to the other kits, and as if nothing happened, began playing again.

also, leapord is supposed to be spelled leopard.

approve eet, rayne!

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Leapordkits creation :D N6a5zHfLeapordkits creation :D IMrnxD6Leapordkits creation :D GMXQgOOLeapordkits creation :D JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Leapordkits creation :D GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Sekalfenip on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Leapordkits creation :D   Leapordkits creation :D EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:31 pm

You might want to use your punctuation a little bit better, but otherwise, you're good to go! Well, and you're not spelling your name right. It's Leopard (:

APPROVED!

I'd also like to thank other members in advance *coughpizzacough* to wait to see what an admin thinks :3 Before taking everything out of their mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leapordkits creation :D   Leapordkits creation :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Leapordkits creation :D
Page 1 of 1