Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. Empty
PostSubject: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Featherstar and Heatherpaw walked swiftly through the heather, and arrived at the ShadowClan boarder. "Okay, firstly, so the other Clans won't steal our territory, we have to mark our boarders." She approached the stench line, and proceeded to mark. "Your turn." She announced.

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 pm

"Umm, okay," Heatherpaw mewed quietly. She marked like she had seen Featherstar done, and then followed her mentor along the border. She seemed to shy away from the Shadowclan edge.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Featherstar nodded approvingly. "Now we make sure that no one has tresspassed on our boarders, so we must walk the permiter." She said, starting the routine. "And then we will go to RiverClan and check their boarders." She announced.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:46 pm

"Alright," Heatherpaw complied, cheering up slightly at leaving the Shadowclan border.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:49 pm

They walked to border, the pasted Fourtrees, and arrived at the RiverClan border. Featherstar marker the scent line one more.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:52 pm

A little ways longer, Heatherpaw took her turn in marking.
"How often do these have to be marked?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:55 pm

"Every so often. If they get stale another Clan might take it the wrong way and steal land." Opening her mouth, she scented the air. Slightly in the distance was the smell of burnt wood. "Do you smell that Heatherpaw?" Featherstar asked her.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Drinking in the scent, Heatherpaw's eyes grew slightly wider. She didn't recognize that smell.
"What is it?" she pressed.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:11 pm

"A fire burns things. It is very hot, and could possibly wipe out a whole entire Clan. If not controlled, maybe a whole forest in a dry spell. It leaves everything black, its called burning. What you smell is the very distant stench of burnt from when ThunderClan had a fire." Featherstar answered, narrowing her eyes as if she could see the Clan who hated her most starring her in the face. "Serves them right." She could help thinking how she used to be a ThunderClan cat herself.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm

"Umm, why would you say that?" Heatherpaw tried not to speak ill of the other clans; who knew what Starclan could do?
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

"Because Heatherpaw, you have to know who your friends are, and who your enemies are. And ThunderClan is indeed our enemies. They smother each other, reaching for a position of power, and they act so high and noble, when really, they aren't. It's why I left. Your mother treated me like I was an actually human being, and not some other follower. And to this day, I feel it strongly that she was right." Featherstar had never spoken ill or Rainstar, and never would. She was the cat who had given her a second chance.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Heatherpaw looked slightly alarmed at this.
"What if I don't want enemies?" she thought aloud. "Maybe I just want to be friends. And maybe not all of Thunderclan is trying for a position of power, perhaps it's just perceived that way because they haven't had a chance to organize." She had never disagreed with somebody higher in authority than her, but she wanted to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm

Featherstar looked at Heatherpaw, not angrily but ammused. "I do like your outlook on life. It's a good look to have on life. It's not WindClan tht the whole of ThunderClan hates. They only hate me. It's a horrid feeling to have, seeing as my only sister and mate are both from there." She felt like she was talking to Rainstar.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 pm

"I'm sorry," Heatherpaw sympathized. She hadn't heard about anything from her leader's past. Changing the subject after a moment of silence, she asked eagerly, "So, when will I be a warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 pm

"It's nothing to concern you." She answered sweetly to Heatherpaw.'s sympathy "Perhaps tomorrow? Or maybe tonight if you aren't to tired to sit vigil." She purred.

OOC: I put dat in durr for RP reasuns :3

PostSubject: Re: Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.   Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol. Empty

Back to top Go down

Heatherpaw's Boarder Patrol.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next