Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkpaws border patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

Darkpaws border patrol Empty
PostSubject: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:45 pm

ooc:Sorry it took so longxD

ic:Icefeather padded into the apprentice den,and meowed"Darkpaw!Time for your border patrol!"She waited outside.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Darkpaws border patrol Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Darkpaws border patrol IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DDarkpaws border patrol YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Darkpaw zoomed out and sat by his mentor "What border are we patroling?"
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:55 pm

"We are going to be patroling the gorge,but be careful around it many cats have died from falling in." Including Bluestar. Icefeather thought to herself then meowed"Shall we get going?"Icefeather padded out of camp with Darkpaw,and they soon arrived at the gorge.Icefeather began marking the gorge.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Darkpaw stayed within sight of Icefeather as he marked the border.
Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Icefeather paid careful attention to Darkpaw and noticing the gloomy atmospere.She meowed"Er..um..so how have you been?"Icefeather still kept an eye on Darkpaw.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:04 pm

"good just hunting, play fighting with other apprentices"He meowed
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:35 pm

A figure stalked along the bushes. She was glad that the wind was blowing towards her so they couldn't smell her. She twitched her ears. Could the apprentice detect her? She wanted to know how well Darkpaw was being trained, and if Icefeather really could pull off being a mentor. She made sure to stay totally quiet so that they couldn't hear her.

ooc: xD meh.. don't say the wind changed direction or something.. XD bc i know you can think of something better :D

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Darkpaws border patrol N6a5zHfDarkpaws border patrol IMrnxD6Darkpaws border patrol GMXQgOODarkpaws border patrol JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Darkpaws border patrol GMUOTJ6

Last edited by The Pwnsome Pineh on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Then at that moment the wind changed and he sniffed the air for any scents, he smelled RiverClan but then he sniffed some more Pinestar he thought. "Hello Pinestar" He meowed

Last edited by Darkpaw on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:41 pm

ooc: HISSS! >:C you shouldn't be able to tell that easily! xD

ic: The voice answered hoarsely, "who? I am not Pinestar. I am.. er.." She paused. She slowly began again, "I am Leafwind! Who are you?" She let out a rough sigh. "I am ThunderClan's deputy, you apprentice! You should know me!" Pinestar wondered if Darkpaw believed her.

ooc: xD now pines being stupid .3.

Darkpaws border patrol N6a5zHfDarkpaws border patrol IMrnxD6Darkpaws border patrol GMXQgOODarkpaws border patrol JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 pm

" I smell RiverClan on you I know the scent of the cat that found me" He meowed

OOC: I'll edit
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:46 pm

"Nope! I camoflaged my scent! Hah! Why am I telling this to you? I could do better stuff than talk to some apprentice. I could go.. hm.. I could go kill your leader! She won't see me coming.." She stepped back into the darker part of the shadows.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:49 pm

"What!? Show yourself! If your so tough!" He hissed
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:54 pm

"Oh? You're brave enough to die? You too, mysterious RiverClan warrior!" she spat at Icefeather. She kept her voice hoarse and gruff. She quickly swiped a paw at Darkpaw, glazing his ear, not harming him (that badly), but only leaving a tiny cut behind it. She pulled her paw back in swiftly. "Heheheheh.. that's only a warning, kitty."

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Darkpaw hissed at the pain the leaped into the shadows on top of the mysterious figure.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Pinestar's identity was still a mystery in the shadows. She raked her claws on his belly, careful not to harm him, but also careful not to show how gentle she was being with him. She let out a hiss and she pinned him down. She swiped at him. "Fool! Get out of my sight!" she snapped. She stood up and took his scruff and tossed him into the river.

ooc: no battle system because this isnt a real battle XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaws border patrol   Darkpaws border patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkpaws border patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: