Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Step down for the new warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Step down for the new warrior Empty
PostSubject: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:08

Solfang walked along in the dark forest with a scoule on her face. A small fox-like tom appreed. Her had a lovly white fox pelt with gray fur from the top of his back to his tail. Her had large green eyes with sharp small pupils and thick claws. He had a smirk on his face. Following him was an unknown old dark forest warrior.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Clan/Rank : (Shine)- Thunderclan Medicine Cat.
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:34

Occ- Drag told me to Rp this dude

Ic- The unknown warrior raced up to Soulfang, stopping in front of her. He dipped his head. "Soulfang," He mewed. "I need to speak with you."

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:39

Solfang growlec "What do you want." she growled. "And whos that?" She gestued to Envyshadow. "Im envyshadow, new warrior and tobe warrior of Skyclan." he mewed. "A Skyclan cat huh?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:41

"Stop!" growled the warrior. "Soulfang, you need to step down. A younger cat must go after Metalsoul. And that cat would be Envyshadow." He mewed tensely.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:44

"What!?" she hissed. "You mean this arrogent fool os taking my life slot!" she hissed. "No, im living next, not you!" she jumped on Envyshadow but he doged and she hit a thorn but. She screched in pain then got up and panted heavely.
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:48

The warrior lunged at her, pinning her down. He was a huge tom. "Stop it, Soulfang! Quit acting like an arrogant kit!" He snarled. "Envyshadow is taking your place, and you cant do anything about it!" He growled.

Current life:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 13:07

Solfang kicked him too the ground and got up. She clawed Envyshadow down the ye giving him a permenante scar and walked off. She had been defeted.

Occ- topic over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step down for the new warrior   Step down for the new warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Step down for the new warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: