Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unborn Darkness

Go down 
+9
Pinely-san
not fish
Snowy
Mossy
Icee
Sandlyness
Snake
Sleepy
Hawkie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Unborn Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:25

solfang swiftly monuvered out of the fighting and stoped when the other steped in to help "Thank you." she dipped her head to Icewind "Now stop acting like kits." she hissed at the toms "And do not atempt the fight me."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:31

Tinywhisker bent his head back in cackling laughter. "I see that powerful cats will never be united." He disappeared into the darkness, leaving a icy wind where he had once been.

Unborn Darkness - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:37

Icewind sighed as Tinywhisker left, because there was one less cat for the plan. Well... Since that was over... How qould you all like to take over the forest with me?" The shiny tabby cat mewed.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Unborn Darkness - Page 3 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:42

Solfang nodded "It would be my pleasure." she mewed dipping her head. "As long as well kill many, many cats." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:45

"B-but what if we don't want to?"the small tom mewed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 16:53

silfang glanced at the tom "You mean you dont want to smell the sent of blood, taste it in your mouth, feel it on your fur...just the pleasure of killing another is mouthwatering." Solfang smiled evily. "Mostly when the heros try to get in your way its most pleasing to kill them." she mewed.

Occ- Solfang is a cerial killer xD
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:08

"I'm evil but I only kill for my life and the only evil things I do is plan to kill cats like Deadsnake.If she hadn't one I can't kill Hazelkit.But I will give her the chance to become leader if I can only kill that rechad Snakefire and Lightingeye!"

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:24

"Well..." Icewind purred. Her red eye starting to blaze more than the blue one. "What we'll do, is we will band together, making a whole clan of us. And we will let in people who will cooperate. But we will kill anyone who stands in our way. Or think aginst us. As simple as that. We will rule in no time."

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hawkpath on Fri 27 May 2011 - 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:24

Solfang shot up and looked at the cat "Snakefire and Lightingeye!" she hissed. "Let me help you with that, I know two live cats, they are perfect for the job." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:26

"You know Deadsnake was in love with Snakefire and died with hatred over Lightingeye...."his voice trailed off hoping Soulfang saw were this was going.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:29

Solfang nodded "Many, many cats have loved Snakefire, and many many cats were heartbroken when her chose Lightingeye, and Skyclan." Solfang geowled "I hate Skyclan." she mewed. "But the good thing is that Dragonsoul is dead.
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 17:32

Icewind looked at the two cats. "You two can do your buisness during the plan. But what were here for is plotting out power over the forest." Her shiny blue striped coat was shiny in the moonlight.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 May 2011 - 18:02

Solfang was getting annoyed "Get on with it!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:13

Darksoul nodded,her ruined face getting lighter and darker as she nodded

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 12:16

Bumbleflight finally spoke up,"I'm in, I am the soon to be son of Snakefire and Lightningeye, the world is calling me soon. I will spy for the dark forest cats until this reign may take over". Bumbleflight knew of his father's history, all the She-cats that fell for him, all the ones that he couldn't catch. "Snakefire's words are embedded in the stars though. Him and many of his generation will live on in SkyClan, weather they want to or not",he growled. "And when Dark forest is in power, then we shall reign".

Unborn Darkness - Page 3 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down