Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unborn Darkness

Go down 
+9
Pinely-san
not fish
Snowy
Mossy
Icee
Sandlyness
Snake
Sleepy
Hawkie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

Unborn Darkness - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 7:11

Dispare padded over to Icewind and rested his tail tip on her back for a second,"you still have time to think about that,"he meowed

Unborn Darkness - Page 8 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Hawkie

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 8:14

"Yes..." Icewind mewed. "You are right..." She looked at Dispare. "But I don't have that much time... Hawkpath's time is ending very soon..."

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Unborn Darkness - Page 8 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 8:45

"Oh really?" Envyshadow mewed. "Metalpaw is living for quite awhile, I will be born when she meets a mate." He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 11:49

"Perfect." Icewind mewed evily. "If we are born around the same time, the plan can go very smoothly."

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 12:36

Envyshadow nodded "Metalpaws dream of being a leader will not be met, someone will have to kill her so I can grow." he mewed. "After I'm born, one of you who hasn't been born must kill her."
Back to top Go down
Hawkie

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptySun 12 Jun 2011 - 12:54

"Interesting......"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 6:47

"I'm not due to be born until Nightkit becomes a Warrior,then I shall take control,"Dispare half hissed with slitted eyes,he remained sitting by Icewind

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 7:49

ooc: i take no heed to the past posts =w= i wont even read em xD

ic: Scarletfire stalked into view. Her violet eyes flashed with interest. "I'll be born once Pinestar dies," she purred, licking her blood-coated claws. She flicked her eyes around, feeling as if they did not accept her in their little meeting.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Unborn Darkness - Page 8 N6a5zHfUnborn Darkness - Page 8 IMrnxD6Unborn Darkness - Page 8 GMXQgOOUnborn Darkness - Page 8 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Unborn Darkness - Page 8 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 7:58

Dispare eyed the new-comer suspiciously

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:19

Scarletfire stalked forward, her darker back stripe gleaming in the faint light. She stretched over to Dispair and brushed her tail in his face. Her dark eyes pulsed in the darkness. "Do you have a problem?"

Unborn Darkness - Page 8 N6a5zHfUnborn Darkness - Page 8 IMrnxD6Unborn Darkness - Page 8 GMXQgOOUnborn Darkness - Page 8 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:22

OOC: I go copy Pineh :D Cuz I didn't look in dream territory for like a week :P

IC: Ice cold eyes watched the cats having their... interesting ...chat.
"The death of the weakling Silverpaw will be my time."
Said an unseen she-cat on the branch of a tree. Her fur was hidden by the dark, blood-like leaves, so the only thing anyone would be able to see if they could find her would be cold blue chips of ice.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Unborn Darkness - Page 8 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:23

"no,"Dispare meowed,"I was just woundering who you are,"he answered

OOC: Pine: what was the tail-in-the-face suppost to mean?

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:27

ooc: just supposed to "intimidate" you a wittle bit :3 DO YOU HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT!? xD

ic: Scarletfire's lips curled into a smile. "I am Scarletfire," she sneered, her cold fiery eyes burning into his.

Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:31

OOC:I thought she was flerting with him...and i think she still is...

IC:Dispare gazed questioningly back at her gaze,he pricked his ears at the meow coming from the bushs

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011 - 8:38

ooc: myb :trollfaceplz:

ic: Scarletfire turned away to stare into the tree where the noise was coming from.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unborn Darkness   Unborn Darkness - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unborn Darkness
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next