Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the boredom dream

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 3:12

OOC: this dream is made purely because I am so bored, I could cry.

IC: Snowkit was wandering through dream territory, thinking the past events in this territory 'Flame was always here for me in nearly ALL of my dream adventures...' she looked down at the ground and saw a trail of stars "huh?" she followed the trail...
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 2214

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 4:48

Flame followed her. He made sure she wouldn't see him.

Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 4:57

Snowkit kept following the trail, untill... "HUH?!" she was engulfed by the trail, covered in a blinding white light! when she emerged, her brow had a gold mark upon it in the shape of a heart, and her mark on her paw dissapeared. she had a more royal aura to her now.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 4:59

Flamekit gasped. "What happened to you Snowkit?" He asked her.

Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:07

Snow looked at Flame "I have been touched by the starclan..." she said, astonished.
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:14

"Wow." At that same moment. Flamekit floated into the sky. A gasp of bright light hit him and he fell. When he got up his tail, paws, and eyes were on fire. "What has happened to me. It doesn't hurt."

Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:16

Snow looked at Flame fondly "of course it didn't hurt, the starclan aren't clumsy" she looked toward the stars
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:24

"Yes, but still. This must be a sign"

Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:27

Snow snorted "Well duh! ...That's what I like about you... you're so... vague and Naive" she purred and padded closer "I do love you, even if you are a little crazy..."
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:32

"I love you too. There is nothing wrong about you. You are perfect if you don't mind loving a flame freak. " Flamekit wanted to test his new powers. All of a sudden his whole body was covered in flames. "Cool"

Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:34

Snowjumped back, being scared back by the flames 'snap! as soon as I try to get closer, he goes and pulls a stunt like that!' her mood turned cold and she froze Flam, Fire coat and all. she bared her teeth and turned away, cleaning herself
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:39

Flamekit heated the ice coat. He turned back to just the flame tail, paws, and eyes. "There happy. Also I read your thoughts. Sorry." He licked her muzzle.

Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:41

Snow froze Flame's tongue to his lips and stalked off, still in a tizz. 'honestly, A gentleman would have at least asked first before pilfering through my mind!'
Back to top Go down
Flameyy

Flameyy

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:44

Flamekit was mad of himself. I am sorry Snowkit. He mind messsaged. Come on. Flamekit made his tounge on flames and melted the ice. "There we go." He chased after Snow

Anonymous

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 5:50

Snow created a wall of Ice behind her, making Flame run into it 'that bumbling oaf!!' she thought Angrily 'he obviously hasn't courted a she-cat properly before' she was in such a fuss that she forgot that she fell in love with this "Bumbling Oaf's" courting ways and personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the boredom dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: the boredom dream   the boredom dream Empty

Back to top Go down

the boredom dream
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next