Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Now who is this?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 14:38

A pretty cream colored she-cat watched over a empty clearing from a large tree where she would not be seen. She had glowing green eyes and a wimsicla exspression on her face. She was dressed in twoleg items and smelt very odd. Keeping alret she watched out for other cats.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 14:50

OOC: Here comes my 5th!

IC:A fluffy calico stared at the shaded cat from higher up on the same large tree. She smiled at the fact that this other cat was oblivious to her, like every other cat. Her amber eyes glowed as she jumped from tree branch to tree branch until she was 1 branch higher than the cream coloured cat.

"I'm amazed a cat like you could climb this tree. You seem like one of those pretty she-cats who wouldn't like to get her paws wet or hurt." she laughed.

Now who is this? N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 15:24

She jumped at the sudden voice and looked up. "That cat can see me!" she thought. At a clearer sight the cream she-cat had a small twoleg ietm on her head that looked like something twolegs where. Ontop ofbthe thing was a pair of twoleg glasses (im not going to explain every item in cat languesg.) and on her chest was a leather vest with viles on it. Her frount paws wre covered by twoleg cloth. "Acrobats arent like that silly." she snickered. She back fliped into another tree into the cover of darkness. "And who are you?" her voice mewed from the other tree.

Occ- ask if u want me to explain.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 15:37

"I'm Dapplefur, future warrior of ThunderClan. I'm the best climber ever." she purred, puffing out her fluffy chest.

"Who are you? And why do you look like some weird twoleg?" she meowed.

Now who is this? N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 15:49

"Best tree climber, cool!" She mewed "Although that dosnt really impress an acrobat." "Me ohh im Timegear." she mewed, still in shadows. "Im from a feastivle that twolegs go to, they watch me do tricks and its all very fun, I was abandioned and found the clans." "Or at leist thats what will happen." she added. She jumped down into the lighted. Her left eye had a birthmark shaped as a gear, a detail not yet seen.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 16:10

"Of course. Which Clan will you joining? Hopefully not ThunderClan." she hissed the end.

OOC: She's a very judgmental cat...also very narcissistic.

Now who is this? N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 16:21

"Ohh I dont know." Timegear mewed "Riverclan I think." she mewed. " Swimming is so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 16:29

"Eww...swimming. I prefer climbing trees. It's much more...fun." Dapplefur meowed. Even though she wasn't born yet, and would probably never meet this cat when she is alive, she dislike this cat very much.

OOC: Don't worry, she hates most cats.

Now who is this? N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 16:51

"Haha!" she murrowed im amusment "You wont know something untill you try it." she mewed. "Watch." She found a large branch going from one side of the clearing to another. She climbed it and raced accros the narrow branch. Then she frountfliped and landed on the branch. She balenced on two legs and stood up then she walked accross it upside down before letting go and faling down then back fliped onto her feet. "Aha!" she exclamed. "Tahts only one of many things actobats and I can do." she mewed, this cat was a bit of a show off. She looked at the plain cat and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 16:58

"You think that's good? I can sit on the highest branch of the highest tree!" she yowled at the weird she-cat. She quickly found a very tall tree that stood over most of them in the area. She bounded up, skipping lots of branches fearlessly until she was a couple of branches away from the top. It was sturdier than the rest up high so she just sat, wait for the acrobat to come join her.

"If she can!" she laughed to herself.

Now who is this? N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 18:02

"Not impressive." she growled. She efortlessly jumped agaisnted two trees then hoped onto the middle of the tall tree she scampered up it quickly and joined the cat with an ending backflip. "What a challenge that was." she mewed sarcastickly.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 18:11

Dapplefur let out a yowl of amusement.

"You know what? I didn't like you at first, but now, your growing on me. You should be proud of yourself. Not many cats get my attention." she meowed, her voice firm, but amused.

Now who is this? N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 18:16

Timegear straitened her hat with her tail. "Wanna smell something amazing?" she asked looking wimsical again. On her vest she pulled out one of the viles and pulled out the cork. A smell that was so incretibly wonderfull filled the air, it smelled like all of a cats favoite smells all together. Timegear took a deep breath to take in the wonderfull fragrence. "I dont usually let others smell this, what do you think?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 18:37

Dapplefur carefully waved her nose over the strange stuff.

"It smells...different..." she lied. Hopefully this she-cat won't find out I can't smell... she carefully thought. She kept her face calm as she looked at Timegear.

Now who is this? N05yAsy
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? EmptySat 14 May 2011 - 18:43

Timegear looked confused "You mean you acnt smell the catmint, and fresh forest and lovly flowers." she mewed "How can that smell not be amazing to you?" she widened her eyes "You cant smell can you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now who is this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now who is this?   Now who is this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Now who is this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: